..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I already posted about this in the old thread, but that was before knowing that there was a new one.
When I put my PC on Sleep mode (with an open game on this), when I return to normal mode, games don't recognize my DS3. Service's still opened and I don't know how to fix this, I'm trying to do a world record that requires me to put my PC on Sleep mode occasionally. Any idea?
Any news about my problem nefarius?
First off, thanks for your work on the project. This has been pretty great!

Now, my issue:
I had 2 DS3 controllers - one came with my unit, the other game in a bundle with GoW. They're both TECHNICALLY official controllers. SFAIK, the only difference is that the GoW controller is red in color. That being said, the red one will NOT pair to bluetooth. The black one pairs fine and runs like a top for hours on end. This makes me think that the issue is as simple as a hardware ID that isn't being recognized.

What can I do to fix this / or help you fix it?

Again, great work and if I never get the red one working on bluetooth, I will still be happy!

*EDIT*
I am an idiot. When I disconnected the controller, all 4 lights would blink rapidly forever. Turns out, there's a reset switch inside the controller and I held it in with a paper clip for a few seconds. I then used my cable top resynch the controller to my PS3 and finally, used the cable to resynch to my PC. Problem solved.

Food for thought for those with similar issues.
I'm getting this error when I try to install
Quote:9/12/2015 3:20:15 AM [INFO] - Install Succeeded.
9/12/2015 3:20:15 AM [INFO] - -- Install Summary --
9/12/2015 3:21:15 AM [ERROR] - Error during uninstallation: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpService.exe' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpService.exe' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
  at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
  at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
  at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
  at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
  at System.Configuration.Install.AssemblyInstaller.set_Path(String value)
  at System.Configuration.Install.AssemblyInstaller..ctor(String fileName, String[] commandLine)
  at ScpDriver.ScpForm.<btnUninstall_Click>b__10() in c:\Users\hoegling_be\Documents\ScpServer\ScpInstaller\ScpForm.cs:line 376

I also noticed that I can't stop spinning in PC FPS games. Really no clue why, I need help. D:
(09-11-2015, 09:30 PM)Lite Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this error when I try to install

I also noticed that I can't stop spinning in PC FPS games. Really no clue why, I need help. D:

You forgot to unblock the archive, please read the installation how-to carefully and read post #1 on how to submit logs.
Currently working on the new settings manager interface, some pictures of the progress:

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-44-06.png]

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-46-35.png]

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-46-44.png]

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-46-49.png]

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-46-54.png]
Ds3Service is preventing the screensaver from activating. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere or is it just a bug? Thanks for keeping this program alive!
Is there any update on mine? Sad(( I really want to play this on my laptop...
(09-12-2015, 03:01 PM)tepellin_10 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any update on mine? Sad(( I really want to play this on my laptop...

I already answered you; you're using an outdated version I won't support. Please download my latest release (see first post).

(09-12-2015, 02:46 PM)wannabegt4 Wrote: [ -> ]Ds3Service is preventing the screensaver from activating. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere or is it just a bug? Thanks for keeping this program alive!

Known bug, not fixed yet Glare
(09-12-2015, 01:53 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Currently working on the new settings manager interface, some pictures of the progress:

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-44-06.png]

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-46-35.png]

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-46-44.png]

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-46-49.png]

[Image: 12-09-_2015_13-46-54.png]

Awesome work man, any ETA on when it'll be done?