..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-10-2015, 07:12 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Did you find the exact hardware id in there or just the part with VID and PID? It's very important to check both since my new driver installer checks the "full" ID string.

What do you mean by the whole string? If it has HardwareId = USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3002? If so then yes it is in the list already.
Two questions, I know you said this doesn't function with the xinput.dll included with the original SCP driver, does this mean pressure sensitivity is broken?

Second, i am having an issue with my dongle not connecting to my controllers via bluetooth, the post is included here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid473638

The hardware ID is listed in the quote as well as much detailed information as i thought i needed, if you need more let me know, i have not upgraded to the version in this thread as if i don't have pressure sensitive buttons Star Ocean becomes a pain to play Tongue
Hello everyone I am new in this forum and today I wanted to use my DS3(Original one, Through USB) after updating to windows10 and it didn't show up in my betterDS3 tool so I came accross these forums and installed the latest drivers The SCPserver recognizes my controller and all, but the betterDS3 tool still shows nothing and my gamepad in the devices is shown as follow:

http://puu.sh/jwQ9i/c6759b0ebf.png (It's undefined in english I think)

I would like to know what should I do and/or how can I give you guys more information about this issue, thanks a lot! and sorry if my english isn't good I'm still learning :(...
(08-11-2015, 12:59 AM)manaphi951 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone I am new in this forum and today I wanted to use my DS3(Original one, Through USB) after updating to windows10 and it didn't show up in my betterDS3 tool so I came accross these forums and installed the latest drivers The SCPserver recognizes my controller and all, but the betterDS3 tool still shows nothing and my gamepad in the devices is shown as follow:

http://puu.sh/jwQ9i/c6759b0ebf.png (It's undefined in english I think)

I would like to know what should I do and/or how can I give you guys more information about this issue, thanks a lot! and sorry if my english isn't good I'm still learning Sad...

Your English is good, don't worry.

For SCP, you will want to uninstall anything related to betterDS3 since SCP works on it's own. After you uninstall what you have, run SCPDriver and choose install. At the end it should say that it installed SCP Service and SCP DS3 USB and maybe a few other things. After that is done, you should be able to use your controller in games.
(08-11-2015, 02:07 AM)AdamBritt Wrote: [ -> ]Your English is good, don't worry.

For SCP, you will want to uninstall anything related to betterDS3 since SCP works on it's own. After you uninstall what you have, run SCPDriver and choose install. At the end it should say that it installed SCP Service and SCP DS3 USB and maybe a few other things. After that is done, you should be able to use your controller in games.

Oh, I see.. Since you said it works on it's own I tried opening the standalone server(I didn't know it's purpose lol) and tried it with dark souls II and worked wonders <3, Thanks a lot! This project sure is awesome I'd like to donate which I sadly can't x_x...

Have a good night everyone!
(08-11-2015, 12:03 AM)hellbringer616 Wrote: [ -> ]Two questions, I know you said this doesn't function with the xinput.dll included with the original SCP driver, does this mean pressure sensitivity is broken?

Second, i am having an issue with my dongle not connecting to my controllers via bluetooth, the post is included here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid473638

The hardware ID is listed in the quote as well as much detailed information as i thought i needed, if you need more let me know, i have not upgraded to the version in this thread as if i don't have pressure sensitive buttons Star Ocean becomes a pain to play Tongue

It means that the Xinput_1.3.dll in the WinXX folder doesn't receive any controller input. If you don't use it (copying into the program folder of a game that needs it as a workaround) you are totally fine to upgrade.

Please try the latest release as I fixed a lot of stuff regarding your second problem.
(08-10-2015, 08:56 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I added a fix for this in the latest release.

I added support for it in the latest release.

Awesome to hear! I see the latest release does not contain Zadig, and it looks like the newer version allows the bluetooth connection to work just by running ScpDriver.

I guess this means I no longer need Zadig? I'll keep an eye on the bluetooth drivers, and hopefully they never revert back anymore. I'll post again in a few days with an update! Thanks for all your help.
(08-11-2015, 08:26 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]It means that the Xinput_1.3.dll in the WinXX folder doesn't receive any controller input. If you don't use it (copying into the program folder of a game that needs it as a workaround) you are totally fine to upgrade.

Please try the latest release as I fixed a lot of stuff regarding your second problem.

upgraded and now the PC no longer sees the DS3 as a 360 controller, just as a DS3.. Id send the log but i open it and it's blank. is there a way to force a new log?
the service is installed but not started, forcing it to start gives the "Started than stopped" Error
the device manager has the DS3 BTH Device, but not the DS3 USB
SCP Virtual Bus is present.
the DS3 is listed as "USB Input Device" in the Device Manager.

Things i've tried:
Uninstall SCP server, reinstall it
Uninstall as Admin, and reinstall as admin
Uninstall as admin, reboot, reinstall as admin
All of the above with the DS3 plugged in
Uninstalled old build and then installed latest build 1.4.x and the log still comes up with the same errors as before. 

1. PnP installation Failed.
2. Could not start service.

Funny thing is, the service wont start because I dont have the virtual bus driver which is the dependency. Yet when i installed the new build installation summary included Bus Device. 

How do I install the virtual bus driver?!?!?
(08-11-2015, 05:17 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: [ -> ]upgraded and now the PC no longer sees the DS3 as a 360 controller, just as a DS3.. Id send the log but i open it and it's blank. is there a way to force a new log?
the service is installed but not started, forcing it to start gives the "Started than stopped" Error
the device manager has the DS3 BTH Device, but not the DS3 USB
SCP Virtual Bus is present.
the DS3 is listed as "USB Input Device" in the Device Manager.

Things i've tried:
Uninstall SCP server, reinstall it
Uninstall as Admin, and reinstall as admin
Uninstall as admin, reboot, reinstall as admin
All of the above with the DS3 plugged in

There has to be at least an ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml right?!