..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-13-2015, 05:01 PM)Primode Wrote: [ -> ]AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for all the hard work man.
Umm, any progress on the profile manager?

Not really Sad but the areas of the project I still don't know are decreasing every day, I'll soon hit the point where I can replace the whole profile manager without destroying everything Laugh
(09-13-2015, 07:26 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Not really Sad but the areas of the project I still don't know are decreasing every day, I'll soon hit the point where I can replace the whole profile manager without destroying everything Laugh

Alright then, keep up the awesome work.
I'm getting this service error using v1.5.5734.18681 on windows 10.
(09-13-2015, 09:44 PM)252-rer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this service error using v1.5.5734.18681 on windows 10.

Please delete the file ScpControl.settings and restart the service.
I don't have a ScpControl.settings file, I had uninstalled the old version and emptied the folder before downloading and installing the new version. I'm using only a ds3 by usb and only installing service and ds3 when installing. Still getting the error every time I try to start the service.
I just recently stumbled across this project, and acquired a bluetooth adapter specifically for this purpose. The installer seemed quite happy with it.
Unfortunately, the two controllers I have are both 3rd-party controllers, and SCPServer doesn't seem to be happy with either of them.

I'm running Win7Pro, 64-bit. I had ScpServer_v1.5.5724.38523 installed, but I upgraded it to ScpServer-1.5.5734.18681 this afternoon. All of the log captures and notes from device properties that I've attached were all obtained with the latest version installed.

One controller is a Snakebyte-branded controller. This one doesn't even show up in ScpMonitor when it's plugged in. I suspect the first problem with this controller is that the USB VID&PID need to be added to the list that the server looks for.

My other controller is a random unbranded controller that I either bought on eBay or from DealXtreme.com. This controller DOES show up in ScpMonitor when it's plugged in, and it gets assigned to player 1. The LED updates accordingly. Unfortunately, it doesn't switch over to the wireless adapter when I unplug it. It just flashes the LEDs, searching. 

The controllers.txt file has a few added notes in addition to the VID & PID for both controllers.

I did a little poking around, trying to see if there's something obvious that would point me in the right direction, but no joy.

Thanks for your help and for keeping this project going.
So, no-one can help me with my problem trying to get multiple controllers working properly on W10? Back on Page 20...
Just want to ask, I originally saw the ability to turbo a button, is that functionality still here?

I think it would really help if you updated the first post page with things this ToolKit does/ is capable of.
Hello! I want to ask you, can be added support vibration over bluetooth or this feature impossible?
(09-14-2015, 11:14 AM)DANTE1613 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I want to ask you, can be added support vibration over bluetooth or this feature impossible?

It's already supported, works fine.