..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, I'm new in this forum and I would say thank you Nefarious to continue this project!
For me, it works greatly both wired and BT.
However, when I put in sleep and afterward wake up the PC, I hear constantly the disconnect/connect USB sound.
It's very annoying.
A momentary fix is shut off the service.
Can you implement a "auto-shut off" in the next release?
Would be great...thank you. Wink
Me too, not connecting over bth
o7 Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say this here for everyone who has switched to windows 10, or is considering the switch.

The installation of the SCP driver package is much easier than on previous versions, It has native support for the Xbox controller*drivers are built in.*

Thus, the only thing you need to do now is install the SCP Xinput drivers, turn on the SCP server and go to town. That said, install everything listed as necessary.

I was wracking my brain on the inability to install the Xbox controller drivers, when I just rage installed and was pleasantly surprised. Figured I save others some time on it, as I had seen some posts where people weren't sure it worked for Win 10 and reported issues with installation.

Good luck, and Game on!
(09-22-2015, 04:33 PM)Zaeo Wrote: [ -> ]o7 Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say this here for everyone who has switched to windows 10, or is considering the switch.

The installation of the SCP driver package is much easier than on previous versions, It has native support for the Xbox controller*drivers are built in.*

Thus, the only thing you need to do now is install the SCP Xinput drivers, turn on the SCP server and go to town. That said, install everything listed as necessary.

I was wracking my brain on the inability to install the Xbox controller drivers, when I just rage installed and was pleasantly surprised. Figured I save others some time on it, as I had seen some posts where people weren't sure it worked for Win 10 and reported issues with installation.

Good luck, and Game on!

*cough* *cough*

[Image: 22-09-_2015_17-54-08.png]

Tongue
(09-22-2015, 09:37 AM)DANTE1613 Wrote: [ -> ]By the way flashing LEDs only when connected over bluetooth, usb works normally

This trial and error approach isn't working. Dante, are you on IRC?
No, but say what need do, or some need install or url to be on irc, sorry for my bad english
(09-22-2015, 08:03 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: [ -> ]No, but say what need do

Over there http://www.efnet.org/ under WEBCHAT LOGIN enter a Nickname of your choice and channel #PCSX2, then we can chat more conveniently.
I have been using this for some time without any issues, but today I noticed my computer was running pretty hot, so I checked the task manager and:
[Image: 1J6fDmS.png]
It might be worth saying that I had not used the DS4 at all today, so this limits the bug to whatever the service does when the PC is not connected to a controller.
please please fix this issue, no vibration over bth, if you do this , you will be a god.
(09-22-2015, 09:14 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]please please fix this issue, no vibration over bth, if you do this , you will be a god.

I try my best, it's pretty hard to debug controllers that I don't own you know  Tongue