..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-26-2015, 01:05 AM)baldersmashed Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!
Just found this nifty program, but, like everyone else here, I am having difficulties with it.
My controller and bluetooth adapter are both supported types. My PC recognizes the ps3 controller. Everything is in good working order except that when I open the server, it gives me this error:

Any clues why this is?
I mined this thread for possibilities and followed all directions for installing the drivers. I am stumped.

Your computer is missing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.
So um, I would like to play some jumping kittens with my gf and i would like to do it on my DS3 pads. Thing is I have this freaking botched windows 10 and it's givving me a juicy error

Code:
[ERROR] - Error during installation: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\DS3 driver\bin\ScpService.exe' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file:///C:\Program Files\DS3 driver\bin\ScpService.exe' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
   at System.Configuration.Install.AssemblyInstaller.set_Path(String value)
   at System.Configuration.Install.AssemblyInstaller..ctor(String fileName, String[] commandLine)
   at ScpDriver.ScpForm.<>c__DisplayClass6.<btnInstall_Click>b__2() in d:\Development\C#\ScpServer\Source\ScpInstaller\ScpForm.cs:line 269
(09-26-2015, 03:45 PM)VnnAmed Wrote: [ -> ]So um, I would like to play some jumping kittens with my gf and i would like to do it on my DS3 pads. Thing is I have this freaking botched windows 10 and it's givving me a juicy error

Code:
[ERROR] - Error during installation: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\DS3 driver\bin\ScpService.exe' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file:///C:\Program Files\DS3 driver\bin\ScpService.exe' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
   at System.Configuration.Install.AssemblyInstaller.set_Path(String value)
   at System.Configuration.Install.AssemblyInstaller..ctor(String fileName, String[] commandLine)
   at ScpDriver.ScpForm.<>c__DisplayClass6.<btnInstall_Click>b__2() in d:\Development\C#\ScpServer\Source\ScpInstaller\ScpForm.cs:line 269

You didn't unblock the archive.

(09-26-2015, 01:06 AM)misterbk Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have a bug with the profile mapper in v1.5.5740.18577 (latest release).

Here's how I reproduce: 

(Note:  I suspect steps 6 through 10 may be unnecessary, but I would full reinstall to test this.)

1. Remove all traces of SCP server and reboot.  (Stop and Delete service, uninstall drivers for BTH and DS3, delete folder in Program Files.)
  2. Reinstall SCP server fresh.  (Unblock .7z file, copy to Program Files, connect DS3 to USB, add HardwareID to SCPControl.ini, run SCPDriver as Administrator, install without Force.)
  3. ** At this point everything is working as expected, USB and Bluetooth. **
  4. Run SCPMonitor.
  5. Right-click SCPMonitor systray icon, open Profile Manager.
  6. Select "Map Triggers" profile and edit it.
  7. Edit the collection for DS3 Buttons.
  8. Change entry "L2 -> L3" to "PS to L3".
  9. Hit OK and Save in Collection editor.
  10. Hit Save and Activate in profile editor.
  11. ** At this point, the profile behaves as expected.  The PS button pushes L3, and games / emulators etc. will map L3 when you push the PS button. **
  12. Close the profile editor.
  13. Open the profile editor back up. 
  14. ** At this point, the profile has stopped working and I get the behavior A described below.  **
  15. Exit SCPMonitor and restart it.
  16. Open the Profile Manager.
  17. ** At this point, the profile manager is broken, and I get behavior B described below.  **
  18. Reboot the computer, and the mappings work again.
  19. Open the profile manager twice, and the mappings break and revert to the behavior A again.

Behavior A:
  • All remappings have stopped functioning in the profiler. The button test graphics behave as if the profile is "Default".
  • Other programs see default behavior as well.  Games etc. now see L2 and R2 as axes not buttons, and PS is the XBox button again.
  • Switching profiles does nothing, even with any combination of Activate and Save.
Behavior B:
  • The list of profiles is empty.  There are no entries, not even "default".
  • Pressing Activate, or anything but Create Profile, crashes the Profile Manager.
    • Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application.  [...] The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  • Creating a new profile yields an empty list with just that new profile.  Saving it results in just that profile being in SCPMapper.xml.  All other profiles are deleted.

The existing Profiler is broken, don't use it. I won't fix it 'cause I'm currently working on a complete re-write. Sorry Huh
Hello, I'm here because I need help Sad 

I install this and it works perfectly, no issues at all.

But then I restart the computer and the Dualshock won't pair with the computer. So I have to open the Scpdriver.exe and click uninstall and then click install and it works. I have to do it every time I start the computer. I'm running Windows 10. It's not that big an issue but I'd like to know why is that happening, I must have done anything wrong. Any ideas?
Nefarious, question about fake DS3's and 00:00:00:00:00 Remote adress. Is this a memory problem? Using the SixAxisPairTool I've noticed the fake controller (Panhai) does not remember the entered mac adress upon unplugging (USB). Also the problem I see is the 00:00:00:00:00 remote adress the controller shows when attempting to connect to SCP via Bluetooth. Not sure if it's a memory issue in these particular controllers, they do not even have reset buttons as the original DS3 and other fakes do. There is a small hole in the back of the controller, but no button attached to the board. There might be two versions of the Panhai.
Nefarious, still no idea why my pad goes bonkers (my GF loves it though)...
see post earlier... Wink

Thanks in advance for replying...
(09-26-2015, 09:31 PM)OfAnthony Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarious, question about fake DS3's and 00:00:00:00:00 Remote adress. Is this a memory problem? Using the SixAxisPairTool I've noticed the fake controller (Panhai) does not remember the entered mac adress upon unplugging (USB). Also the problem I see is the 00:00:00:00:00 remote adress the controller shows when attempting to connect to SCP via Bluetooth. Not sure if it's a memory issue in these particular controllers, they do not even have reset buttons as the original DS3 and other fakes do. There is a small hole in the back of the controller, but no button attached to the board. There might be two versions of the Panhai.
I also have Panhai controller and he have reset button and she work, and he remember entered mac, maybe you right about two version of this gamepad. Give a link to your gamepad, please.
(09-26-2015, 07:11 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't unblock the archive.

The existing Profiler is broken, don't use it. I won't fix it 'cause I'm currently working on a complete re-write. Sorry Huh

Another instance of "people gettin dumber than dumb". I looked for "Unlock" option after unpacking, so obviously my half-dead brain "ain't found sh*t". Working like a charm. Big thanks for working on this project. I bet u allready have your own herd of virgins waiting in Valhalla/Heaven/Nurburgring or whatever u believe in. It's a shame that @ScarletCrush feed the wolves. They gotta eat too tho so I guess animal rights activists would be happy(?). Anyway I am really glad to see that this project is alive.
(09-26-2015, 07:11 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]The existing Profiler is broken, don't use it. I won't fix it 'cause I'm currently working on a complete re-write. Sorry Huh

Workaround it is then.  Thanks!  It seems I can make a profile work as long as I'm careful about it.
(09-26-2015, 08:56 PM)qtt87 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm here because I need help Sad 

I install this and it works perfectly, no issues at all.

But then I restart the computer and the Dualshock won't pair with the computer. So I have to open the Scpdriver.exe and click uninstall and then click install and it works. I have to do it every time I start the computer. I'm running Windows 10. Any ideas?

It sounds like what I encountered. Assuming you have only one bluetooth adapter physically connected, then it may be a setting. Laptops usually have a wireless card containing WiFi and Bluetooth.

After you uninstall nefarious drivers and reboot, right click bluetooth icon in taskbar and select open settings or properties. Select radios which allow devices to find and connect to this device and or computer.

Plug Dualshocks in to usb, install nefarious, unplug usbs.

Then paddles will connect after reboot.