..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if I'm being a pest, but i was just wondering about how the progress on the profile manager is going.
I thought that would recite an answer, writing in German... Wink

I know about people having a private life, no problem there...

but people do feel ignored and overlooked, if one does not post anything but a response to the person right above that response...
e.g. if you had just posted "I'll look into it" or "noted", I would not have been frustrated nor would I have posted anything in any language, I would have just waited...

with that out of the way, good night and enjoy the rest of sunday... Wink
(09-27-2015, 08:51 PM)BadBigBen Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that would recite an answer, writing in German... Wink

I know about people having a private life, no problem there...

but people do feel ignored and overlooked, if one does not post anything but a response to the person right above that response...
e.g. if you had just posted "I'll look into it" or "noted", I would not have been frustrated nor would I have posted anything in any language, I would have just waited...

with that out of the way, good night and enjoy the rest of sunday... Wink

Sorry about your frustration, "I'll look into it" Tongue Splendid Sunday to you too!
(09-27-2015, 08:00 PM)Primode Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if I'm being a pest, but i was just wondering about how the progress on the profile manager is going.

Nothing new worth publishing I'm afraid, sorry. Fighting against the problems with the fake controllers ATM Ninja
Any news about sixaxis function ?
Please add it to your new profile manager.
(09-27-2015, 09:10 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Any news about sixaxis function ?
Please add it to your new profile manager.
In which games can be use a sixaxis function?
(09-27-2015, 09:13 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: [ -> ]In which games can be use a sixaxis function?

In motioninjoy I map it to left analogue stick, playing racing games just with tilting the gamepad.
(09-27-2015, 09:15 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]In motioninjoy I map it to left analogue stick, playing racing games just with tilting the gamepad.

....why though?
(09-27-2015, 09:02 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing new worth publishing I'm afraid, sorry. Fighting against the problems with the fake controllers ATM Ninja

Well alright then, keep up the great work as always
Was wondering if anybody has encountered this problem.

When I boot up the computer, SCP Monitor reports everything is empty. However, after connecting a controller (either DS3 OR DS4) through USB OR Bluetooth, the controller will connect but a dummy will show up also. http://i.imgur.com/JFE05bV.jpg

this makes it impossible for me to add up 4 controllers at once.

I've already gone to device manager and USB Deview to uninstall every controller related device, but it still happens, even after reboot.

EDIT: Just realized inputs aren't working properly? The Profile manager reports that it's receiving the button inputs, wired or bluetooth, however it doesn't seem like they're making it to the system? Booting up a game, I can't actually operate the menu, or have my inputs be received by the game...but they're received by the profile manager

--------

Unrelated, for the confirmed controllers section on the Wiki, the TankStick via PS3 adapter is working great!