..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-28-2015, 11:11 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]New Release up!

Driver installed ok, and work fine, except rumble flashing leds over bluetooth like you know, but when his installed have same error: "Installation result: WDI_ERROR_RESOURCE", its error important or not has no effect?
Hi there, first post here. I have installed everything and it all works fine plugged in.

I only have one issue. Every time i unplug my DS3 it connects to the inbuilt Bluetooth and then disconnects after about 25- 40 seconds regardless of whether i am using it or not. Same thing happens if i connect using the PS button

I do not have a BT dongle.
Hey thanks for this new release!

Unfortunately still unable to connect after a reboot. First time installation is all fine.

Last time you mentioned that you might have a possible cause (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid481556).
Possible to share some technicalities about what you found? 

Attaching new logs taken with the latest release in case they are useful Smile

Thanks in advance!
I was waiting to see if the new installer fixed my problem but I'm still getting this service error using 1.5.5749.18036 on windows 10 x64.
I do not have a ScpControl.settings as I have extracted the archive to a fresh folder.
So I was using the previous version before the new version released 12 hours ago and it worked good, except it would randomly disconnect and give me problems reconnecting, so I settled with played through wired, which worked fine. (Windows 10 x64 + ASUS BT-211). Went to update to the newest version hoping maybe it fixed it and I was wrong, it somehow got worse lol. Basically couldn't get the SCP driver to work even with the older version, so I uninstalled all the Bluetooth drivers and am gonna go ahead and try to reinstall them (disabled Win10 update) so now I gotta figure out how to fix that to then fix the bluetooth problem. I should have just played over USB lol.

Well managed to get it working again finally. If you have any problems, make sure to just go in the device manager and look for the BTH DS3 devices and uninstall + delete any files associated with them (if it asks) and just start over. Also I feel like the version before the newest version just released today, works better.
Windows 7 64 SP2
IO Gear Bluetooth 4 adapter
2 Dualshock 3 Sixaxis CECHZC2U

Results
v1.4.5706.37073 Rumble works in PCSX2 Controllers connect after many reboots.

v1.5.5734.18681 Paddle 2 connected to port 3. I needed to manually start server after 2nd reboot. It worked okay after a redo.

v1.5.5740.18577 Again a phantom xbox controller synced up and paddle 2 connected to port 3. After 1st reboot I needed to start server manually.

After a redo everything worked.

v1.5.5749.18036 Blinking lights. No rumble in PCSX2 but controls work.
Phantom controller again after 2nd reboot. Wont connect after 3rd boot.

Same thing after a redo. I went back to old version 1.4.5706.37073 and everything works nicely.
Possible to use a ps3 remote to control a game like Skyrim?

I tried the mapping program that came with the soft (gta,dsk,doom) but I'd like to use all of the button, and there's always some buttons that are not working...

Edit:
Also, is it possible to select which bluetooth we want to use? (an option to specifie which hardware id to look for?)

I have builtin bluetooth in my computer and a standalone dongle. I plugged the dongle in laptop, hoping that the driver would be installed over the dongle and not the built-in one.. Unfortunately, it installed over the builtin one..

here`s the hardware id of the rocketfish really old dongle : USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2120&REV_0100, USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2120

Thank you!

Edit 2:
When I'm connected by bluetooth, the remote doesn't indicate the number.. the light are just flashing. (its good using cable tho)
It seems like no matter what I do, I NEVER can get the SCP service to run. I thought I had it working, it showed all the signs of it working from the monitor, but it just didn't work, and then the host address and controller info filled with 00's... Tried sfc /scannow to fix anything in Windows, used registry cleaner to clean it up, used USBdeview to uninstall any SCP DS3 traces, after trying the newest version I can't get the services to work ever again.

Can anyone help on how to remove EVERYTHING to do with SCP DS3 so I can restart the installation process please.

Figured out how to delete the service but I sitll get the error saying it could not start, followed by : "error 1068: the dependency service or group failed to start". Anyone know why?
(09-29-2015, 03:36 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:
Also, is it possible to select which bluetooth we want to use? (an option to specifie which hardware id to look for?)

I have builtin bluetooth in my computer and a standalone dongle. I plugged the dongle in laptop, hoping that the driver would be installed over the dongle and not the built-in one.. Unfortunately, it installed over the builtin one..

Edit 2:
When I'm connected by bluetooth, the remote doesn't indicate the number.. the light are just flashing. (its good using cable tho)

It is not possible to select which bluetooth we want to use. The Nefarious driver will install bluetooth drivers for all Bluetooth adapters physically plugged in, even it is disabled.

I unplugged my laptops wifi card with built in bluetooth because it would interfere with my other bluetooth dongles no matter what I did.
I can get 1 adapter to morph into Nefariou's libusbk device and then plug in the second bluetooth adapter and just use it for bluetooth.

I have the light blinking glitch on the latest revision as well as no wireless connection.