..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please take a look at this.
I have a wireless gamepad . USB Vibration Joystick (BM) 
It has its own receiver.
And has no mini usb connection.
It works with two batteries .
It is compatible with ps2 ps3 and pc (for ps3 and pc its receiver has a mini usb cable)
Maybe we can add it ...
And what should I do ?
(10-02-2015, 09:12 AM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Please take a look at this.
I have a wireless gamepad . USB Vibration Joystick (BM) 
It has its own receiver.
And has no mini usb connection.
It works with two batteries .
It is compatible with ps2 ps3 and pc (for ps3 and pc its receiver has a mini usb cable)
Maybe we can add it ...
And what should I do ?

Is this the Gamepad we analyzed in our last session or another one? What's the name/brand/product identifier of the one we took the data from? I only noted the HWID.
(10-02-2015, 10:38 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the Gamepad we analyzed in our last session or another one? What's the name/brand/product identifier of the one we took the data from? I only noted the HWID.

No, its another one.
How can I find this things?
To be honest, I removed that driver that you have installed on it.
So what should I do?
I'm free today, and if you want,we may use team viewer.
EDIT: Ok, i just noticed that i have the same problem that the user WkNaZA9

Quote:what I did:
-install scp service+drivers
-disconnect ds3 from usb
-connect ds3 via bluetooth (working fine here)
-rebooted
-try to connect ds3 via bluetooth (ds3 not connecting anymore)

So i will wait for some fix. Thanks and keep the great work!
After installing this tool my controller would go crazy and keep pushing random buttons at mad speed

I use windows 7 and I don't use bluetooth
ID: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
    USB\VID_054C&PID_0268
Baked another release. The major change is in the Clean Wipe Utility now searching for MotioninJoy driver residue and tries to remove it.
(10-02-2015, 05:24 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Baked another release. The major change is in the Clean Wipe Utility now searching for MotioninJoy driver residue and tries to remove it.

Thanks for your awesome work! I used the latest clean utility and then tried reinstalling. Im using a brand new DS4 controller and my hardware ID is USB\VID_054C&PID_05C4

It works fine with a cable (and light is bright blue when conneted) but as soon as I disconnect, it turns off. If I turn on the ds4 controller it then flashes for a while and turns off again. Which logs would you need to see to be able to help? EDIT: After another fresh reinstall it started working, but after a PC restart its back to only working with the cable.
I also noticed that when i off my gamepad pressing L1+R1+PS he not have a sound off disconnect when it connecting over bluetooth, via usb sound work normally but for bluetooth work only when i connect pad. If i replace the bluetooth connection sound, he still the same like usb connection, if i replace usb connection sound, bluetooth sound like on usb. And it would be good if add checkbox for enable or disable for startup sound and others sounds
tried the new clean wipe and reinstalled, but still the same problem
everything seems to be in order except for the 4 crazy buttons, and my controllers are not faulty as they work fine on my PS3
(10-02-2015, 05:24 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]The major change is in the Clean Wipe Utility now searching for MotioninJoy driver residue and tries to remove it.

That's very nice. I know a lot of users have problems getting rid of that crapware.