..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's so easy.
1.uninstall motioninjoy(ds3tool).
2.connect both usb bth dongle&gamepad via usb cable.
3.open device manager as administrator.
4.find the gamepad and uninstall it, then do this for bth dongle too.
5.remove both bth dongle and gamepad.
6.connect them again.
7.let Windows to install their driver(make sure that you have internet connection ).
8.It's done.
I do this steps even without rebooting pc.
(10-02-2015, 08:43 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]It's so easy.
1.uninstall motioninjoy(ds3tool).
2.connect both usb bth dongle&gamepad via usb cable.
3.open device manager as administrator.
4.find the gamepad and uninstall it, then do this for bth dongle too.
5.remove both bth dongle and gamepad.
6.connect them again.
7.let Windows to install their driver(make sure that you have internet connection ).
8.It's done.
I do this steps even without rebooting pc.

I implemented your Gamepad we debugged on our last session (USB\VID_0079&PID_0006), please overwrite the attached files and test it. You have to run the installer with your Gamepad plugged in again to take affect. Thanks!
Problem is fixed thank you for the help Smile
Ran the cleaner, installed the latest release, enabled counterfeit setting, still the same. The controller works when wired, but when disconnected, stays in blinking state.
Is there a readme somewhere? How do I completely remove this and restore everything back to default?
(10-02-2015, 06:03 PM)miltzi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your awesome work! I used the latest clean utility and then tried reinstalling. Im using a brand new DS4 controller and my hardware ID is USB\VID_054C&PID_05C4

It works fine with a cable (and light is bright blue when conneted) but as soon as I disconnect, it turns off. If I turn on the ds4 controller it then flashes for a while and turns off again. Which logs would you need to see to be able to help? EDIT: After another fresh reinstall it started working, but after a PC restart its back to only working with the cable.

Enable the "always repair controller on usb connection" in SCPsettings.exe
Also does this by chance play a sound on windows startup? I started getting like a retro gaming jingle on windows startup, trying to narrow down where its coming from. Been playing with too much emulation stuff.
(10-03-2015, 03:02 AM)tjwoosta Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a readme somewhere?  How do I completely remove this and restore everything back to default?
  • Disconnect everything, dongle and controller.
  • Run the driver installer and click Uninstall.
  • If you have the later versions, it comes with a clean wipe tool. Run that too.
  • Restart your PC.
  • Reconnect your dongle and controller, and let it install their drivers.
  • Run the driver installer again.

(10-03-2015, 04:03 AM)tjwoosta Wrote: [ -> ]Also does this by chance play a sound on windows startup? I started getting like a retro gaming jingle on windows startup, trying to narrow down where its coming from. Been playing with too much emulation stuff.

Yes, there is a "jingle" when the service starts up. Device connection and removal also has a "jingle". There's a settings executable which allows you to change and remove the sounds.

Or you could just turn of your speakers >Laugh
lol, yep that's totally what I was hearing. I uninstalled all my emulators and frontends trying to figure it out, was the damn gamepad driver wtf...
(10-02-2015, 08:21 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]@everyone having the service dependency problem: there's a file called C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log on your machine which protocols the driver installation in great detail. You might forward this to me so I can have a look.

Here is my attached file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x4kzy9o4a94ay...v.log?dl=0
I want to add again that I did have it working before I tried to update it.
Also I noticed in the Device Manager, after using the updated clean wipe (maybe before the update too) there is a "unknown device" under "other devices" which can't find a update and is showing error code 28. Well if you go to details and hardware IDs, it says root\ScpVBus
Don't understand that either but maybe that will be helpful