..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont have a dongle just a wifi/bluetooth card on my motherboard, should I remove that you mean?

EDIT:
NVM, I didnt need to, it just worked.

So my next question. How do I connect other bluetooth devices when I have this installed? When this is installed my bluetooth settings and everything just dissapear and I cant use my media center remote.
(10-03-2015, 04:31 AM)tjwoosta Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have a dongle just a wifi/bluetooth card on my motherboard, should I remove that you mean?

EDIT:
NVM, I didnt need to, it just worked.

So my next question. How do I connect other bluetooth devices when I have this installed?  When this is installed my bluetooth settings and everything just dissapear and I cant use my media center remote.

That's the thing. SCP will eat up a bluetooth radio, dedicating it to controller connectivity. There are 2 things you can do:
  • Uninstall SCP and restart your PC (to make sure stuff are properly released and deleted). Windows will then see the radio as a driver-less device, and will attempt to install a compatible driver (which it usually does... most of the time).
  • Get a BT dongle, it's < $5 online. Make sure it's BT 2.0 + EDR or newer if you plan to use it as the sacrifice dongle. If you go with this approach, ask people what dongles are proven to work on SCP. You don't want to spend ~$5 and 2 weeks and end up with a dud dongle.
Hmm I guess Ill just go back to using this then.

I Wasn't having any problems with that one, just thought I should update,
I seem to have gotten it to work. After a restart, I have to connect via a cable. At this point SCP monitor will pick up the ds4 controller but host address has: Error. I then need to remove the dongle and replug it in. At this point it gets a host address and I can now use the controller wirelessly.
Hi all,

I've got two generic ("counterfeit") PS3 controllers I'm trying to sync to my Nextbook Flexx through Bluetooth. This tool has shown the best results so far - great work to all involved! The controllers work really well plugged into my machine (especially for such budget controllers). My last roadblock is that when I try to pair one of the controllers, it shows up as a Bluetooth keyboard and Windows 8.1 throws up a demand for a pair key. I've searched here and on Google, but can't really find anything to correct this issue. Has this happened to anyone else? I have the dependencies installed for the toolkit, and have tried to enter "normal" passkeys in hopes of finishing this setup. Any ideas or direction is most definitely appreciated!

Here are the controllers in question, if anyone is interested: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GN...ge_o00_s00

Thanks!
Hello, I have DS3 controller model no CECHZC2U A1, It works perfectly wirely but can not connect via bluetooth. While model no CECHZC2E A1 works perfectly on both wire and bluetooth. Please help
Nefarius,

just an update on my situation:

1. deinstalled older SCP Version. (btw. what is the difference in your stand alone deinstaller and the one in the Driver Installer?)
2. installed new SCP Version.
   a. thought "Yeah no more rumble..."
   b. played a game, and could move forwards and backwards and stuff, but no fire or pick up stuff etc.
   c. as Confuzius said "someding wrong in Hong Kong", checked SCP Bus driver install... AOK... checked gamepad driver... ugh Windows own...
      changed INI file, to reflect my controllers VID&PID... unplugged controller and replugged it... and "Rumble in the Jungle" and it just wont quit... (damn controller)...
3. Logged in to tell you this... Wink

Controller: VID_0EF8&PID_0003&REV_109 (CSL Computer GmbH&Co. KG)

hope you have some good news for me soon... Wink

[attachment=57386]
[attachment=57387]
(10-03-2015, 01:52 PM)BadBigBen Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarius,

just an update on my situation:

1. deinstalled older SCP Version. (btw. what is the difference in your stand alone deinstaller and the one in the Driver Installer?)
2. installed new SCP Version.
   a. thought "Yeah no more rumble..."
   b. played a game, and could move forwards and backwards and stuff, but no fire or pick up stuff etc.
   c. as Confuzius said "someding wrong in Hong Kong", checked SCP Bus driver install... AOK... checked gamepad driver... ugh Windows own...
      changed INI file, to reflect my controllers VID&PID... unplugged controller and replugged it... and "Rumble in the Jungle" and it just wont quit... (damn controller)...
3. Logged in to tell you this... Wink

Controller: VID_0EF8&PID_0003&REV_109 (CSL Computer GmbH&Co. KG)

hope you have some good news for me soon... Wink

Thanks for the info, might have a brainstorm coming up here, stay tuned...
Hi, I was wondering whether it would be possible to get this controller (Logitech PS3 Cordless Precision) to work like regular DS3 controllers, and what would it take.
Link: http://support.logitech.com/product/cord...aystation3

It works currently under windows as a regular DInput Controller, and has these characteristics
  • HardwareID: HID\VID_046D&PID_CAD2&REV_0102 and HID\VID_046D&PID_CAD2
  • SupportedName (the name in devices and printers?) = PS3/USB Cordless Gamepad
  • Class Guid = {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}

PS: Awesome, awesome work you're doing here.
Here are the logs Nefarius.

The controller has the "1" led flashing when connected right now.

Edit: I fixed it by moving the pad in scp monitor with the arrows.