..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-03-2015, 11:37 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]and another question
Some gamepads have some useless buttons (turbo,clear or maybe analogue mode,"the button that turns the led on")
can we assign them to PS button?

Only if they send these button changes to the PC; I also have gamepads with dedicated turbo buttons, but the controller itself does the turbo function; the PC will never see that the extra button Turbo was pressed.
Ok, thank you very much.
The only thing that I can say:
I Love You.
Take care ,good night
Forgot to add scans for diagonal combination of the D-Pad (e.g. Up and Right, Left and Down and so on); I swapped out the Attachment in the original post. Some controllers have a really retarded way to report these states so I had to include some more code to capture these states.
You mean it didn't work?
(10-04-2015, 12:38 AM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]You mean it didn't work?

It did work but it's missing the diagonal D-Pad positions which will suck if you play 2D Platformers  Tongue
I have real Dual Shock 3's and I assume this Gamepad Analyzer is not designed for me. There is no mapping information saved to hid-report.dump.txt The program confirms it all worked okay but the text just says USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100 and a blank page.

Not that it matters because I have been having success with the driver.
(10-04-2015, 12:41 AM)jetman Wrote: [ -> ]I have real Dual Shock 3's and I assume this Gamepad Analyzer is not designed for me.  There is no mapping information saved to hid-report.dump.txt   The program confirms it all worked okay but the text just says  USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100 and a blank page.

Not that it matters because I have been having success with the driver.

The tool is meant for "generic" USB DirectInput Game/Joypads like the popular SNES-Knock-offs and wanna-be PS2-Controllers etc. If you have a DualShock you don't need this tool at all.
(10-04-2015, 12:40 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]It did work but it's missing the diagonal D-Pad positions which will suck if you play 2D Platformers  Tongue

So? I have to redo the stepsfor both gamepads?
(10-04-2015, 12:53 AM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]So? I have to redo the stepsfor both gamepads?

If you'd do so that'd be great, we'd have a 100% support of those Happy
I have another gamepad that has the same pid vid of the first gamepad. 0079 0006
When I use motioninjoy on it,I have to create a different profile for it because:
Rb=rt
Lb=lt
And has different axis.
What to do what not to do?,:d