..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-04-2015, 06:18 PM)semiautomatic Wrote: [ -> ]I read through about 25 or so pages of comments on the thread ch4mi and WkNaZA9 seemed to be having the same problem

I'm trying to use my DS3 over Bluetooth on my laptop running windows 8.1 with the internal bluetooth adapter, when i first install scpserver everything works perfectly but after i reboot Bluetooth wont connect anymore, controller still works over USB. This only happens when i shutdown and bootup not with restarts.
I have attached my logs. I would be very happy and grateful if you can help me solve this. cheers.

Hi! As i said a few pages ago, with the last release i can play with my BT dongle. I did this:

> With my BT dongle and my Dualshock 3 conected, i unistalled both in device manager.
> Disconnect both and press uninstall in SCPDriverInstaller
> Use SCPCleanWipe
> Reboot pc
> Download last version
> Click the "Unblock" button in properties of file
> Unzip and save in C:\
> Connect dongle and dualshock
> Install again everything

Works with cable and bluetooth, even rebooting!

Thanks again Nefarius!

EDIT: I have Windows 10 64x
(10-04-2015, 08:36 PM)FireLion1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm using a very old ps3 controller which works fine when plugged in by USB into my laptop. I also have a Rocketfish Bluetooth Adapter, model number: RF-FLBTAD. The bluetooth installs and the adapter becomes locked to the controller. I can tell because the bluetooth options disappear from my laptop and the little blue light on the bluetooth adapter goes solid, meaning it's connected. The problem is, when I disconnect the controller from USB, it doesn't reconnect to the bluetooth adapter.

What could be the problem with my setup? Do the USB ports have to be 2.0+, and if so, how can I learn whether they are?

Thank you SO much for any help, being able to play old games on my sofa would be awesome!

EDIT: Hardware ID for bluetooth adapter appears in the .ini as USB\VID_0461&PID_4D75, but my adapter includes a USB\VID_0461&PID_4D75&REV_0667 line as well; should that also be in the .ini?

Another thing - I believe my computer has internal bluetooth, and I'm also seeing that under the libusbK USB Devices as Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® - might that be affecting things?

EDIT 2: I checked the Hardware IDs on my internal bluetooth, and it appears that is also listed in the Hardware ID section of the .ini - so it's installing both my internal and USB bluetooth at the same time, that seems like it might cause an issue. Any way to just install the ScpToolkit on just the external USB adapter?

Comment out the line containing the ID of your internal Bluetooth host by adding a ; to the beginning of the line. Uninstall and re-Install again, having 2 or more Bluetooth hosts active with Scp at the same time can cause unpredictable errors indeed.
(10-04-2015, 09:06 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Comment out the line containing the ID of your internal Bluetooth host by adding a ; to the beginning of the line. Uninstall and re-Install again, having 2 or more Bluetooth hosts active with Scp at the same time can cause unpredictable errors indeed.

Ok, I've done that and now fortunately my internal bluetooth is back to normal. Now, I have both the controller and the bluetooth adapter successfully installed, but unfortunately it's still not connecting after I unplug the controller.

Now another problem might be... I was messing with other options before I found SCP. Such as motionjoy, etc. Now my computer is potentially recognizing the ps3 controller as an xbox 360 controller. I have this line in my device manager under the fake xbox360 controller's location: SCP Virtual X360 Bus : #01

Do you think this might be a problem?

EDIT: Well I swapped the bluetooths and tried to use the internal - that one's not working either. Not sure what could be going on here.
Hi
Here you are. new gamepad analyzer reports for both of my gamepads.
Yo @nefarius

In light of your poll (where I predict everyone with all forms of exotic controllers will be flooding in soon), I suggest moving the posting of problems over to the Github repo. That way, it's easier to track what's fixed, still broken, or under way. It's also easier to reference what commits fix what issues.

Also suggesting sweepboard, a kanban board, for an easy way to visualize where an issue is at the moment. This is for the people who fear looking at Github coz it's geeky, and only want to see what's on the todo list, what is currently being fixed, and what's done. Github's wiki page is also handy, in case the readme becomes unwieldy.

---

In other news, my controller's case is lost in the bowels of this thread, so I took a shot at debugging it. I tried installing everything but the server, and ran the server from VS (which version do you use exactly?). Planted and hit breakpoints to trace the code, but sure what to look for. Still studying the code on my free time. Any notes on the protocol and how everything works would be nice. Laugh
And a bad news.
Unfortunately your latest release that includes the wireless controller pid vid is not working.
And the second bad news.
I have two same generic gamepad(0079 0006)
It installs only one xbox gamepad.
Nefarius,

with the BETA driver, even if I add my controller in den ScpControl.INI file, it will not get recognized... Sad (prolly something simple again, like restarting 10X or so Smile )

but here is the dump file for that controller...

[attachment=57420]

PS: there are two more buttons on that controller, Turbo and Clear ...
(10-04-2015, 11:53 PM)BadBigBen Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarius,

with the BETA driver, even if I add my controller in den ScpControl.INI file, it will not get recognized... Sad (prolly something simple again, like restarting 10X or so Smile )

but here is the dump file for that controller...

PS: there are two more buttons on that controller, Turbo and Clear ...

Well no wonder it won't work; it's not a DualShock, not even a replica, it's just a generic DInput Gamepad. Let's see if we can make it work after I added it, thanks for the Dump!

(10-04-2015, 10:51 PM)lollipop24 Wrote: [ -> ]Yo @nefarius

In light of your poll (where I predict everyone with all forms of exotic controllers will be flooding in soon), I suggest moving the posting of problems over to the Github repo. That way, it's easier to track what's fixed, still broken, or under way. It's also easier to reference what commits fix what issues.

Also suggesting sweepboard, a kanban board, for an easy way to visualize where an issue is at the moment. This is for the people who fear looking at Github coz it's geeky, and only want to see what's on the todo list, what is currently being fixed, and what's done. Github's wiki page is also handy, in case the readme becomes unwieldy.

---

In other news, my controller's case is lost in the bowels of this thread, so I took a shot at debugging it. I tried installing everything but the server, and ran the server from VS (which version do you use exactly?). Planted and hit breakpoints to trace the code, but sure what to look for. Still studying the code on my free time. Any notes on the protocol and how everything works would be nice. Laugh

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, this thread tends to get out of hand, I'd also very much prefer GitHubs own issue tracker system. I'll have a look on sweepboard; looks really nice! I have plenty of comments about the protocol and the code Laugh Question is what you need to know and how we communicate it Tongue
(10-04-2015, 10:48 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Here you are. new gamepad analyzer reports for both of my gamepads.

Thank you, just added them. Releasing it tomorrow.