..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-07-2015, 12:05 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]ALL of the logs, compress them if they are too big to attach.
Any idea for solve my problem, maybe try again over teamviewer? Maybe it help in future for other fake gamepads. Thanks!
(10-07-2015, 12:05 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]ALL of the logs, compress them if they are too big to attach.

Actually the issue with posting the service log directly was that it reads as 0kb, not sure what that means. Here's a .zip with both of them in there attached. Thanks for bearing with me as I flop around obnoxiously.
Could converting these DS3 inputs to Xinput cause any sort of lag? Even as small as a few frames per second?

Has anyone done any tests shooting with a 60fps camera, comparing these DS3 to the X360 controller?

I don't know if I'm crazy, but I swear my X360 controller with a wireless receiver is a little bit more responsive.  Both are legit controllers.
(10-06-2015, 11:39 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]I thought logitech controllers have xinput support out of the box!

Not this one, it's older and uses DINPUT. Works well for most things I've tried though.
Everything's peachy! Thank you so much!

[I'll include my 2 stupid problems:

1. I installed some 7zip openers from the Windows Store. They all told me the files were corrupted. I actually installed 7zip and everything worked fine.

2. I was getting BSODs from Driver_Verifier. The solution was to turn off the verifier.

I'm batting 0/2 today.]
(10-06-2015, 10:18 PM)morfeu78 Wrote: [ -> ]I was using the old scarlet.crush version without problems for a long time with my ds3, but i had problems with a little bit of lag playing NBA2k16 and decided to update to the newer project.

Since updating, the ds3 works perfeclty on the menus or in the pratice mode, but as soon enter a game the controller becomes completelly unresponsive. The button will not work, or the stick will keep going in a certain direction. It is unplayable.

The problems occurs either with a cabled connection or over bluetooth. 

I tried reinstalling the old and new scpdrivers, manually uninstalling, resetting the ds3. I even upddate from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in the meantime Smile

Anyone experienced anything similar or can share a light on what can be the issue?

Just discovered that the error only occurs with this specific game (NBA 2k16).  Could some one help me identify if the problem lies with the drivers? The logs are attached.
It's really cool that you work on this, Blyss Sarania, Nefarius and everyone else involved with this!
I'm currently on the old Scarlet Build and I'm using SCP Monitor+ with it.
Will the monitor work with your version as well?
I need to be able to disable the controllers and this monitor allows me to restart the service.
Gonna do a clean wipe of the old drivers and try your build soon.
Hopefully it fixes the few issues (slow connecting controllers, especially DS4).
(10-07-2015, 04:56 AM)Yudoken Wrote: [ -> ]It's really cool that you work on this, Blyss Sarania, Nefarius and everyone else involved with this!

Don't know what gave you the impression, but I wasn't involved in making this. I'm just a super moderator.
Ok I have an issue( probably a common one). The SCP server cant detect my bluetooth device, so i cant connect my DS3 controller.
The device guid in scpcontrol.ini is {2F87C733-60E0-4355-8515-95D6978418B2}
I just 'upgraded' from the latest SCP server from scarlet crush. With that version of SCP, I had to use zadig.exe to replace the bluetooth driver in order for it to detect my bluetooth device (this one https://tpucdn.com/reviews/ASRock/Z87E-I..._small.jpg) that comes with the Asrock Z87-e itx motherboard. After replacing that driver it worked and scp server detects my DS3 controller and works. but the next time I boot it doesnt detect the controller so I have to install default bluetooth drivers and replace with zadig again for it to work. I had to do that everytime i booted which was annoying.

So I uninstalled it and installed your latest version and followed the installation instructions. But when i start scp server.exe the host address is disconnected and not even USB connection to the controller works.
I noticed Broadcom BCM20702A0 is on the supported list (which i have im sure) but it doesnt work, Is it because my one is Asrock (and built into Mobo)?
Am I doing something wrong?
OS is windows 10 pro 64bit
More research material arrived today!

[Image: 20151007_2054011.png]

Here lie three fake and one genuine controllers which were donated by the user gluejump, many thanks for contributing to the project! Biggrin