..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-07-2015, 09:54 PM)Yudoken Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda sad that SCP Monitor+ doesn't work with this (with the old build it works just fine) and no better alternative is included.
It was kinda the best way to change, configure and reset the connections so no controller.
The only bad part on Monitor+ is that you can't reset the service if you don't start it with admin rights (and I was not able to start it with windows, always have to start it myself) but that's just a minor issue.
Pressing ctrl + F12 also restarted the service if you're doing something else which I really like.
Is there a chance to get something like this with this version of SCP?

Here is where I got it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_H3Aqgz...eTutorials

Edit:

Here is the source and the original post of the mod:

Maybe there is someone who could make it compatible with this version of SCP, that would be fantastic!
The original monitor is outdated and doesn't allow a lot to change or modify.

No modification produced in the past for versions prior to 1.5.x will work with my fork since I had to change and modernize great chunks under the hood. As you may have noticed, all of the different tools included slowly start to change both in look&feel and in features. I have plans on completely reworking the ScpMonitor to something more resembling a "Control Panel" instead of just the limited abilities it has right now. I looked at ScpMonitor+ and will ofc. try to let my development path influence by its positive aspects as much as possible. Just stay tuned and keep in mind I'm still reworking, changing and documenting a LOT; including the Monitor.

(10-07-2015, 10:12 PM)OfAnthony Wrote: [ -> ]I hope these are the Panhai models. Mine are still showing a 00:00:00:00:00 Remote address in SCPPair. My two official DS3's were acting buggy with the latest release too, had to push the pin hole to reset them. I'm going to wait until Nefarious gets these models working to update. Everything is progressing nicely with all of these updates; any day now I'm hoping. Thanks Nefarious. One thing I have to add to the discussion though is the behavior of my OS, Win 8.1. I think my OS on my desktop and laptop, Win 7 & 8, are to blame for some of the inconsistencies with this software. For example I'm no longer able to install an old game, Command & Conquer Generals, to either. I've researched that problem down to the way administrator privileges block some programs from fully installing, and the fact certain data is prevented from being written to disk. This might be happening with driver installations for SCP on my PC's. For example, sometimes when plugging in an official DS3, Windows recognizes it as a fake (PANHAI "Conteroller") and vice versa.  I've tried installing SCP both as a user with administrator rights and as an administrator solely; usually having different results with each install.

It's a total mixed bag with these controllers; it really helped me on my progress of fixing those strange problems people encounter with them. I'm not at home this weekend so I still need a couple of days until I can publish a Beta at least.

(10-07-2015, 10:56 PM)Leon360z Wrote: [ -> ]OK I managed to get it working when plugged in by USB but Bluetooth still not working/ not detected by SCP.
These are the Hardware ID's on device manager for the bluetooth device. if they are any use. Any solutions otherwise?
USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404&REV_0112

USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404

Have you found these in ScpControl.ini?

(10-07-2015, 11:44 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]I found this . (IDK whats that)

That's a Linux script Smile
(10-08-2015, 12:17 AM)iVoid Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarius, first off I just wanted to say this is awesome! Keep it up \o

Unfortunately for us DS3 users, MotionInJoy+BetterDS3 is still superior when it comes to configuration options and tilt support but hopefully that will change soon!

I'd really like to know about this as well.

Thanks Biggrin I will try my best to provide those abilities in future releases; what's holding me back right now is the new Profile Manager; it's the foundation for button/axes/gyro mappings and has to be reworked until I can implement those mapping abilities. So it's in the queue Tongue

(10-08-2015, 03:07 AM)youturnjason Wrote: [ -> ]Is it only over bluetooth youre getting lag? Try over usb

Since the DualShock 3 "packets" have to travel through slightly more program logic than a native Xbox Controller this is indeed possible although I don't know if at the current state with genuine Sony controllers this is "feel-able" by the user or just measure-able by benchmark tools. There's still optimization potential though, I'm working on it. In the meantime I'd welcome anyone with the skills and tools available to benchmark this thesis! Ninja
(10-08-2015, 04:11 AM)JLew009 Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings,
First, I want to thank Nefarius for taking the time to enhance and refine this program. I, and as I would assume many others, are extremely grateful. Now, while the program is working perfectly for my legit controllers, I'm having an issue with my PDP Afterglow AP.2 controller, which is listed as supported. I've tried to switch the drivers, checked the box for the 3rd party controllers in the settings, and I even added the hardware id to the ini, to no avail. Now I have noticed that the model number is slightly different from the one you have listed. I was hoping you could assist me with this. I am on Windows 8.1. I've included my log files, along with my hardware id in the dump file with this post. Thank you for your time.

Thanks Biggrin Sadly, the dump file is empty Mellow Either the driver replacement went wrong or this controller requires to receive a "start signal" which the analyzer tool doesn't provide. I'll look into your logs ASAP.

(10-08-2015, 04:27 AM)fapsock Wrote: [ -> ]It's identical over both, and I don't think I'm getting much lag, I think it's me being a little crazy. Just was curious if anyone had done tests.

Though I did find another issue, I have my DS4 and DS3 all set up for bluetooth and seem to be working great, but I moved about 10 feet from my bluetooth dongle to play a game on my couch, and every few minutes or so, the joysticks would get stuck moving in one direction or another for a few seconds, then it would behave normally again. Not sure if this happens with my DS3, I'll try it later tonight though.

Also, is it normal for the DS4 to use about 6-10% cpu power while the DS3 only uses about 2%?  I have the DS4 on 1000hz

Yes, my theory about this is that the DS4 is capable of very fast polling rates which may load the CPU more than the DS3.
(10-08-2015, 07:56 PM)PrincessWordplay Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I've been using the original SCP for quite some time and following a clean install of windows 10 I've tried this new continuation. Everything works well at first. The drivers install, the controller is recognised and when I unplug the USB cable the bluetooth link occurs in no more than a second or two.

The problem is, after hibernating or shutting down, bluetooth goes completely comatose. USB still works fine, but pairing just doesn't happen. Trying to manually repair (re-pair?) in SCP Server or the standalone pairing tool doesn't work, the buttons are greyed out. Only by wiping and reinstalling the drivers do I get wireless features back. Hibernate or power off again, and the next time I start up, nothing.

I remeber having this same issue with the ScarletCrush's original drivers too, but for the life of me I cannot remember how I fixed it.

I certainly can reproduce this behavior on my HP Elitebook with it's built in Intel WiFi+Bluetooth combo card. I haven't found a way to fix it yet and I don't even have the slightest idea what's going on there ATM Glare

(10-08-2015, 08:25 PM)mrnosco Wrote: [ -> ]How can I figure out if my bluetooth card is supported?

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T530. Some places list this model as having no bluetooth, but I just paired my PC with my phone, so I know I have something.

The USB connection works perfectly, but the pair button on the ScpServer is greyed out.

Logs please, with that little of information I can't post any solid statement Ninja

(10-09-2015, 01:51 AM)LeoBloom Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any plans to make bluetooth work after waking a computer from sleep? I apologize if this has been answered already but I went through the last 10 pages of this thread and didn't see anything

Not really and to be honest; that's nearly at the end of my priority list since those built in combo-cards are poorly documented and a bastard to troubleshoot (assuming you talk about an integrated Bluetooth card like in Notebooks).
(10-09-2015, 06:28 AM)DarkWolfx Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarius thank you for your latest release which includes the SCPcleaner, it so helped me to connect my ds3 and ds4 drivers.
Thank you.

For everyone including Nefarius I had one question, so you connect and pair each DS3 and DS4 control, and you get filled with 4 controllers in SCP monitor.

What happens when you want to swap one controller for another, because of battery, because of malfunction, or probably something else?
Is there any easy way of removing a controller which is in "Reserved state" and make space for the new one?

Thanks!

Currently the only way is to restart the service by hand so the pad list get's emptied.
HI
If you can,please remove "reserved" function for non ds3 gamepads.
It forces me to restart the service.
And please make it possible to use another usb port(not exactly the one that we installed the driver)
(10-10-2015, 01:52 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]HI
If you can,please remove "reserved" function for non ds3 gamepads.
It forces me to restart the service.

Uh, I'm pretty sure I already did that in the latest release...? Blink

(10-10-2015, 01:56 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]And please make it possible to use another usb port(not exactly the one that we installed the driver)

Sorry, this I can't influence since it's on Windows to supply newly connected devices with their driver Sad
Tried it again. Yay, works. I hope that if I play it with older games that Geforce's Direct Input wrapper for the old SCP driver will work with this though. (I am not playing FFXI anymore but I'm sure there's some older games that like dinput and not xinput, so I always keep that option.)

Maybe check that?
My mistake, I didn't noticed it.you are right, thanks.
When the ds3 is dying , I HAVE TO plug it in the specified usb port, if I dont, I think the battery will not be charged. (is this true?)