..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I Got A Nyko Core controller and wanted it integrated, The program says to submit here.
Does this allow you to use 360 controller and a PS3 controller simultaneously?
(10-13-2015, 01:28 AM)Legendary Teeth Wrote: [ -> ]Does this allow you to use 360 controller and a PS3 controller simultaneously?

Works for me, I'm using the 360 wireless adapter.
(10-12-2015, 06:48 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Uuuh kinda dumb question of mine: doesn't PayPal automatically calculate foreign exchange rates? I never used PayPal's donation feature before, could you, like, provide a screenshot what it looks like on your end?

http://prntscr.com/8r0o1j

btw, I haven't actually gone through with a payment, i was just asking because it seems like it was asking for euros. If paypal does the conversion then nevermind
Shouldn't need to attach a lot of info to this post, so I'll just keep it simple.  Despite explicitly not installing the DS4 drivers, the software keeps jacking the pairing of the dualshock 4 whenever I plug it into my PC to charge.  I have a DS3 for PC and DS4 for PS4, both played on my PC's monitor, so having to pull out a pair of tweezers to reset the pairing on the DS4 and connect it to the PS4 just because I plug the DS4 into my PC to charge it is fairly annoying.

Ideally, if the DS4 drivers are not installed the software should never even attempt to pair with a DS4, but adding a confirmation when attempting to pair a new device and being able to decline may be a good idea, if at all possible. Honestly, if the controller is already paired with another device such as a PS4 the software shouldn't steal away that pairing in the first place, but that's just my opinion.
Haven't kept up with this much, but what exactly needs fixing for PCSX2 Pressure Sensitivity?
(10-14-2015, 09:49 PM)Arcadius Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't kept up with this much, but what exactly needs fixing for PCSX2 Pressure Sensitivity?

Well, I thought this depends on Scarlet.Crush's custom Xinput.dll which isn't working with my builds yet. Could you test this or direct me to a PS2-Game that uses this feature so I can test myself?

(10-14-2015, 05:37 PM)Boxes Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't need to attach a lot of info to this post, so I'll just keep it simple.  Despite explicitly not installing the DS4 drivers, the software keeps jacking the pairing of the dualshock 4 whenever I plug it into my PC to charge.  I have a DS3 for PC and DS4 for PS4, both played on my PC's monitor, so having to pull out a pair of tweezers to reset the pairing on the DS4 and connect it to the PS4 just because I plug the DS4 into my PC to charge it is fairly annoying.

Ideally, if the DS4 drivers are not installed the software should never even attempt to pair with a DS4, but adding a confirmation when attempting to pair a new device and being able to decline may be a good idea, if at all possible.  Honestly, if the controller is already paired with another device such as a PS4 the software shouldn't steal away that pairing in the first place, but that's just my opinion.

I'd gladly look into it but - as stated many times - I need the log files to know what goes on under the hood, thanks.
(10-14-2015, 10:32 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I thought this depends on Scarlet.Crush's custom Xinput.dll which isn't working with my builds yet. Could you test this or direct me to a PS2-Game that uses this feature so I can test myself?

Hmmm, I have some free time, I'll take a look into it.

Edit: Yeah, seems like whatever changes you made don't allow the use of the xinput.dll that Scarlet made; no pressure sensitivity, which is weird? If I'd known that, would have voted for it instead.
(10-14-2015, 10:47 PM)Arcadius Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, I have some free time, I'll take a look into it.

Edit: Yeah, seems like whatever changes you made don't allow the use of the xinput.dll that Scarlet made; no pressure sensitivity, which is weird? If I'd known that, would have voted for it instead.

Ain't weird at all since I threw out all of the code that communicates with it which was absolutely horrible to document and maintain Biggrin That's why I included it in the vote; if I can that's one of my least priorities since the C++ code is even harder to read and understand without any comments Wacko
(10-14-2015, 11:05 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Ain't weird at all since I threw out all of the code that communicates with it which was absolutely horrible to document and maintain Biggrin That's why I included it in the vote; if I can that's one of my least priorities since the C++ code is even harder to read and understand without any comments Wacko

Ahhhh, okay. Totally understand.