..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leon, that worked. Well, sorta. Turns out I never realized that Nefarius's version is completely different from Scarlet Crush's version, and I was using the old version this whole time. Crush's version doesn't have an scpcontrol.ini file so that clued me in that something was amiss. I reinstalled all drivers several times, but nothing worked until I updated the onboard adapter's native bluetooth driver... then reinstalled the libusbK bluetooth driver. Regardless, now my wife and I can play Tales of Zestiria with no hassle of cords!

Thank you so much for your help!
(10-15-2015, 12:34 PM)WkNaZA9 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the Github stuff, so I've created the .diff file instead.
Attached logs too, so you can see how well it works now even after reboot Smile

(the controller takes a while to connect though, but in my tests I rebooted few times, powered off, sleep, etc and worked fine all the times \0/ ).

Let me know how it goes in your tests with different controllers, I'm interested to know if the patch will be applied in the main branch Smile

PS: I've added few comments in the patch to make the changes/logic easier to understand. Also some lines from the original code that are not needed were commented too.

Ah, so I've learnt to create a pull request now. @nefarius, you have 1 pull request incoming Smile

If someone else has the bluetooth issue not connecting after reboot, feel free to try my build with the fix, while Nefarius implements it in his main branch.

https://github.com/FDiKj71d/ScpServer/re...5756.37821

p.s. I don't have plans to take over Nefarius work or maintain this further, this is just a build released for a specific issue. Follow future developments from nefarius himself Smile
(10-16-2015, 04:24 AM)theunbeliever Wrote: [ -> ]Leon, that worked.  Well, sorta.  Turns out I never realized that Nefarius's version is completely different from Scarlet Crush's version, and I was using the old version this whole time.  Crush's version doesn't have an scpcontrol.ini file so that clued me in that something was amiss.  I reinstalled all drivers several times, but nothing worked until I updated the onboard adapter's native bluetooth driver... then reinstalled the libusbK bluetooth driver.  Regardless, now my wife and I can play Tales of Zestiria with no hassle of cords!

Thank you so much for your help!

No problem.  It feels a lot better without having a usb cable attached doesnt it? Smile

Ooh nice I will test that out WkNaZA9
Edit: just tested it. I installed it exactly how I installed Nefarious's latest released SCP server but neither vluetooth or usb worked for me.
(10-16-2015, 05:21 PM)Leon360z Wrote: [ -> ]No problem.  It feels a lot better without having a usb cable attached doesnt it? Smile

Ooh nice I will test that out WkNaZA9
Edit: just tested it. I installed it exactly how I installed Nefarious's latest released SCP server but neither vluetooth or usb worked for me.
The same for me, installed it but it did not work at all, not even for USB. So far I will continue using the Nefarious version, it works with USB cable after rebooting computer.

Edit: Sorry guy, the mistake was totally mine, forgot to unblock the files in its properties. You know, Microsoft Always protecting from the "big bad internet" hahahaha... Now it is working for BTH and USB cables, as soon as I can reboot my computer I will tell you if it is still working or not. (I cannot reboot my machine for some hours). But I'm confident it just worked.
(10-16-2015, 11:18 PM)Salvinha Wrote: [ -> ]The same for me, installed it but it did not work at all, not even for USB. So far I will continue using the Nefarious version, it works with USB cable after rebooting computer.

Edit: Sorry guy, the mistake was totally mine, forgot to unblock the files in its properties. You know, Microsoft Always protecting from the "big bad internet" hahahaha... Now it is working for BTH and USB cables, as soon as I can reboot my computer I will tell you if it is still working or not. (I cannot reboot my machine for some hours). But I'm confident it just worked.

I did unblock some of them individually and it didnt work. So now i deleted all the files and unblocked the entire zip file, then reinstalled and bluetooth works. Now to test if it works after reboot!

Edit: After 5 reboots the bluetooth worked every time. WkNaZA9 you Genius!
(10-17-2015, 10:28 AM)Leon360z Wrote: [ -> ]I did unblock some of them individually and it didnt work. So now i deleted all the files and unblocked the entire zip file, then reinstalled and bluetooth works. Now to test if it works after reboot!

Edit: After 5 reboots the bluetooth worked every time. WkNaZA9 you Genius!

The same for me, it is flawless. Thank you very much WkNaZA9, you are a genius.
hi guys, i'm using the latest version of nefarius on win 8.1 pro x64 and it works good with a genuine sixaxis with usb cable, but i have a problem with bluetooth connection.
the bluetooth drivers were installed correctly and when i unplug the sixaxis from usb, it is immediatly connected to the bluetooth dongle but it disconnects after few seconds.
SCP server shows a disconnection request [06] and [07]. how can i solve?

tell me if you need some log file to understand the problem.

ps. i'm using a cheap bluetooth 3.0 dongle, but some months ago it worked good with motionjoy. now motionjoy gave me the same problem...
(10-16-2015, 01:23 PM)WkNaZA9 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so I've learnt to create a pull request now. @nefarius, you have 1 pull request incoming Smile

If someone else has the bluetooth issue not connecting after reboot, feel free to try my build with the fix, while Nefarius implements it in his main branch.

p.s. I don't have plans to take over Nefarius work or maintain this further, this is just a build released for a specific issue. Follow future developments from nefarius himself Smile

Tried your build. Still no bluetooth after resuming from suspend for me. Works fine before that, but after the only fix is to wipe and reinstall all the drivers. What am I doing wrong here?

If it helps, hardware is a laptop Qualcomm Atheros wifi/bt all-in-one and a genuine Sony DS3 controller.
(10-16-2015, 01:23 PM)WkNaZA9 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so I've learnt to create a pull request now. @nefarius, you have 1 pull request incoming Smile

Yo, thanks after I rebooted my laptop its still workin! Though it was only one reboot but hopefully it continues to work after several reboots. Thanks so muc

P.S. I noticed that it takes about 30 secs to connect to my laptop on the first connect from when I boot up. After that sometimes its only ~10 secs. Or sometimes when I try to connect I see the LEDs flash about 2-3 secs then turn off but I just re-try connecting my ps3 controller and it will connect eventually. Is the ~30 secs to connect or sometimes turn off in ~2-3 secs another minor problem?
(10-17-2015, 07:20 PM)signor_miyagi Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, i'm using the latest version of nefarius on win 8.1 pro x64 and it works good with a genuine sixaxis with usb cable, but i have a problem with bluetooth connection.
the bluetooth drivers were installed correctly and when i unplug the sixaxis from usb, it is immediatly connected to the bluetooth dongle but it disconnects after few seconds.
SCP server shows a disconnection request [06] and [07]. how can i solve?

tell me if you need some log file to understand the problem.

ps. i'm using a cheap bluetooth 3.0 dongle, but some months ago it worked good with motionjoy. now motionjoy gave me the same problem...

i have two controllers: a genuine dualshock 3 which works good in bluetooth and a genuine sixaxis that disconnects after 2 seconds in bluetooth. how can it be?
the sixaxis works good on ps3 console...