..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to view thew Paypal donate page in English? Seems pretty straightforward what is what but I'd still like to see it in English if possible.
(10-17-2015, 10:15 PM)redzero36 Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, thanks after I rebooted my laptop its still workin! Though it was only one reboot but hopefully it continues to work after several reboots. Thanks so muc

P.S. I noticed that it takes about 30 secs to connect to my laptop on the first connect from when I boot up. After that sometimes its only ~10 secs. Or sometimes when I try to connect I see the LEDs flash about 2-3 secs then turn off but I just re-try connecting my ps3 controller and it will connect eventually. Is the ~30 secs  to connect or sometimes turn off in ~2-3 secs another minor problem?

Hey, I'm glad that this worked for few people!

There's indeed another bug that causes the connection to drop in the first attempt, thus the controller tries again, until eventually succeeds or times out. I know roughly where is the error, but after few hours looking at the code and trying few things, haven't been able to pinpoint the exact cause...

Maybe @nefarius who should be more familiar with the code can shed some light?

The issue seems to be that the controller sends an ACL packet that scp doesn't acknowledge, so the controller thinks the connection failed and tries again.

Screenshots below show both failed attempt (all IN packets, then eventually disconnect), and successful connection (exchange of IN and OUT packets).
(10-17-2015, 11:37 PM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to view thew Paypal donate page in English? Seems pretty straightforward what is what but I'd still like to see it in English if possible.

I think I just found the correct setting, please try again. PayPal button settings page sucks Huh
(10-16-2015, 01:23 PM)WkNaZA9 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so I've learnt to create a pull request now. @nefarius, you have 1 pull request incoming Smile

If someone else has the bluetooth issue not connecting after reboot, feel free to try my build with the fix, while Nefarius implements it in his main branch.

https://github.com/FDiKj71d/ScpServer/re...5756.37821

p.s. I don't have plans to take over Nefarius work or maintain this further, this is just a build released for a specific issue. Follow future developments from nefarius himself Smile

I'll look into testing and integrating this ASAP, thank you. Currently working on pressure sensitivity cause I felt like doing it Laugh Glad to announce a breakthrough; watch my terrible demo of the DS3 buttons working in PCSX2!

Working with Scarlet.Crush's original mod of the LilyPad plugin:

[Image: 18-10-_2015_00-36-01.png]

[Image: 18-10-_2015_00-36-14.png]
Hi guys.  I followed every suggestion I could find in this topic, installed all required drivers & Microsoft software packages, and I just can't get my brand new official Sony DualShock 3 controller to work wirelessly with Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.  Tried two different bluetooth dongles (2.0 & 4.0) and even though ScpServer reports everything is fine and loaded/configured properly my controller refuses to pair.  Just keeps blinking its bank of red LEDs.  Connecting a USB cable to the DualShock 3 and using ScpServer works fine however, the DualShock 3 is recognized and working under Windows 7 and shows up in control panel.  I just can't get it to work wirelessly with bluetooth.  Once I disconnect that USB cable everything disappears from Device Manager/Control Panel & my controller just blinks.  What could be the problem?
Pressure sensitivity mod on its way to the finish line, here are some screenshots of the new section in the Settings Manager:

[Image: 18-10-_2015_13-23-46.png]

[Image: 18-10-_2015_13-23-53.png]
@Nefarius : does your tool include a function that sends a disconnection request when battery level is very low (like 10% or less)?
because i'm having issues with my genuine sixaxis battery (or maybe it's the micro-controller of the battery), the ps3 console shows it is almost dead but it lasts for hours and hours.
maybe that's why my sixaxis disconnects from my usb dongle few seconds after connected while it works good on ps3.
please let me know, thanks.
(10-18-2015, 03:56 AM)JackOfOwls Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.  I followed every suggestion I could find in this topic, installed all required drivers & Microsoft software packages, and I just can't get my brand new official Sony DualShock 3 controller to work wirelessly with Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.  Tried two different bluetooth dongles (2.0 & 4.0) and even though ScpServer reports everything is fine and loaded/configured properly my controller refuses to pair.  Just keeps blinking its bank of red LEDs.  Connecting a USB cable to the DualShock 3 and using ScpServer works fine however, the DualShock 3 is recognized and working under Windows 7 and shows up in control panel.  I just can't get it to work wirelessly with bluetooth.  Once I disconnect that USB cable everything disappears from Device Manager/Control Panel & my controller just blinks.  What could be the problem?

Replying to my own post.  Since no one could help me here, I helped myself.  I just deleted all my ScpServer related devices in Device Manager (PS3 controller, Bluetooth driver, 360 Controller driver) and let windows reinstall them.  Wireless bluetooth is working fine on my DualShock 3 controller now.  Having some trouble gertting my wireless 360 Controller working now but I'll probably figure that out on my own too Glare  Maybe this post will help others.
Just wanted to remind people, that if you have a problem with the SCP toolkit no longer working, you may want to disable antivirus and try the installation again. Could occur after a scan or switching antivirus. I went from Avast to Avira and mine suddenly stopped working. Wouldn't reinstall correctly either. Disable real-time protection and it installed fine. Avast never gave me that problem. With the newly added CleanWipe Nefarius added, I can't see it being troublesome to get this working anymore as long as the controller or dongle is compatible.
Hi

Just wondering, since you've made pressure sensitive buttons work, have you or will you work on making the gyro/sixaxis functions available for either the DS3 or DS4?

Also, any hints on how the pressure sensitive buttons will work - e.g., what if I don't want to use them?