..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-18-2015, 09:24 PM)JackOfOwls Wrote: [ -> ]Replying to my own post.  Since no one could help me here, I helped myself.  I just deleted all my ScpServer related devices in Device Manager (PS3 controller, Bluetooth driver, 360 Controller driver) and let windows reinstall them.  Wireless bluetooth is working fine on my DualShock 3 controller now.  Having some trouble gertting my wireless 360 Controller working now but I'll probably figure that out on my own too Glare  Maybe this post will help others.

With the other version of SCP DS3, I couldn't use my wireless Xbox 360 controller at all while the service was running.  I had to manually stop the service, and then the 360 controller would connect.  With this version though, I can use them together.  Not sure if this was intentional, but if it's not working try stopping the service.  If you have the service running, and even if a PS3 controller isn't ON, the PS3 controller will STILL occupy player 1. Not sure if this helped you at all
Hi,
didn't read all the 84 pages

i didnt see it in the list of compatible bluetooth dongle so here is my Bluetooth ID :
Quote: USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC
(intel bluetooth included in the computer)
and last time i installed this tool, i was not able to play wireless Wink
nvm, i'm playing in bluetooth right now.

thank you for this tool ! Wink
(10-19-2015, 02:36 AM)chroma Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Just wondering, since you've made pressure sensitive buttons work, have you or will you work on making the gyro/sixaxis functions available for either the DS3 or DS4?  

Also, any hints on how the pressure sensitive buttons will work - e.g., what if I don't want to use them?

The Sixaxis features are on the To-Do list but will most definitely not be included in the upcoming release.

As for pressure sensitivity, well, just don't enable the PCSX2-Mod if you don't want/need them Tongue I'm writing on a manual before the next release get's published.
did some try this tool with a non genuine dualshock 3? does it work?
When I try to open ScpDriverInstaller.exe, it just never opens. I installed all the prerequisites but it just never launches. DO you happen to know what would be wrong in this situation?
Is there a magical combination to turn off ds3 pad when it's in bth mode ?
(10-19-2015, 12:32 PM)WalterODim Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a magical combination to turn off ds3 pad when it's in bth mode ?

Press and hold L1+R2+PS button
^^ press and hold L1+R1+PS buttons for about 3 seconds.
(10-19-2015, 12:37 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]^^ press and hold L1+R1+PS buttons for about 3 seconds.
Cheers, mate.