..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-19-2015, 07:09 AM)fapsock Wrote: [ -> ]With the other version of SCP DS3, I couldn't use my wireless Xbox 360 controller at all while the service was running.  I had to manually stop the service, and then the 360 controller would connect.  With this version though, I can use them together.  Not sure if this was intentional, but if it's not working try stopping the service.  If you have the service running, and even if a PS3 controller isn't ON, the PS3 controller will STILL occupy player 1. Not sure if this helped you at all

I just re-installed the driver for the "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows" dongle and now both my Xbox 360 wireless controller and the PS3 bluetooth controller work together.  I did notice that my bluetooth 4.0 dongle will never sleep when my system goes into STR sleep. just keeps on a'blinkin' its brilliant bue all night long, so I have to uninstall the SCP driver before going to bed.  A pain but at least everything works now.
Hi, I tried the scarlet crush drivers a few months ago and I had a problem with the bluetooth dongle, I play in a laptop and when I close it the dongle is disabled until I reinstall the drivers, it happens too when I shutdown, reboot or sleep the laptop. I contacted scarlet but the problem never was fixed I guess, now I want to try these drivers, can I come back if I have the same problems? I saw some conversations from people with the same problem and how they solved but Im pretty dumb to understand at all
I'm curious, if a motherboard/laptop has a bluetooth+wifi chip, does the WiFi hardware still work or does installing this make the whole hardware piece unusable aside from the DS3?
(10-19-2015, 01:38 PM)JackOfOwls Wrote: [ -> ]I just re-installed the driver for the "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows" dongle and now both my Xbox 360 wireless controller and the PS3 bluetooth controller work together.  I did notice that my bluetooth 4.0 dongle will never sleep when my system goes into STR sleep. just keeps on a'blinkin' its brilliant bue all night long, so I have to uninstall the SCP driver before going to bed.  A pain but at least everything works now.

Uninstall? Why not just stop the service?  Does the dongle still not sleep if it's stopped? I NEVER turn my computer off because of SMB shares, so I never even thought about anything like that
(10-19-2015, 06:15 PM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious, if a motherboard/laptop has a bluetooth+wifi chip, does the WiFi hardware still work or does installing this make the whole hardware piece unusable aside from the DS3?

Wifi still works as this only replaces bluetooth drivers and doesnt touch the Wifi driver
After a reinstall it works again !

Hi all,

I had everything working flawlesly but recently (due to Windows 10 Build 10565 ?) my controller is listed as a Navigation controller (I only use the sony nav) instead of the standard 360 controller so nothing works anymore.

any tips ?

Thanks in advance!
In fact, I have a little problem: I had an electric issue so my computer shuted down

When I restarted it, no more Bluetooth on my computer, ScpMonitor call a FFFFFFF battery in charge
Local address for Bluetooth is 00:00:00 etc.

What can I do ? Use cleanwipe then reinstall ?
(10-18-2015, 12:34 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look into testing and integrating this ASAP, thank you. 

For the reboot/sleep issue, I've cancelled the previous pull request and submitted a new one, as it had an (expected?) bug that caused the controller not to connect at the first attempt or have 30-60 seconds delay connecting. After few hours hunting the bug, something clicked as to why it was failing, and managed to fix it.

@nefarius, feel free to review/test the new pull request and implement it in the next release. Should be flawless now Smile

For those who were using my build , feel free to try the new one below and give feedback. Now the controller should connect in 10 seconds or less after reboot/sleep Smile

https://github.com/FDiKj71d/ScpServer/re...5756.37822
(10-19-2015, 09:49 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]The Sixaxis features are on the To-Do list

Great news, thanks Smile
excuse me, I tried this drivers and I got the same problem: when I reboot, shutdown, hibernate, etc. the bluetooth doesn't work anymore, anyone solve it?, how?
Im using this dongle: USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E
The problem is only with the bluetooth, wired is working fine

Edit: Hi WkNaZA9, I have the sleep/reboot/shutdown issue, my bluetooth is compatible, I saw it in the compatibility list, but is a integrated one, the problem is there right?, I try your build but the problem still there, you have more builds that I can try?

Edit again: When I check the WkNaZA9 version my DS3 doesn't work anymore, why?, now,I instaled the nefarius build and even the scarlet original build but my DS3 is dead on my pc, it works fine before install these builds, now no matter how many times install and reinstall any build, and is pretty weird because I have an old sixaxis and it works with any build, the problem now is the DS3, even in the devices panel When I plug the DS3 2 devices appear in the panel, a xbox360 controller and a playstation 3 controller but both doesn't work.
Here is the short version:

I had a DS3 and a Sixaxis with scarlet crush drivers, the bluetooth doesn't work (reboot problem), then I tried the nefarius build without success but the both controllers work when are pluged, next I tried the WlNaZA9 Build without success but now my DS3 doesn't work anymore and uninstall and reinstall don't help, I even tried the Scp CleanWipe to install the scarlet crush again and back when everything works relatively normal and I can't yet