..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-20-2015, 02:40 AM)Rily Wrote: [ -> ]excuse me, I tried this drivers and I got the same problem: when I reboot, shutdown, hibernate, etc. the bluetooth doesn't work anymore, anyone solve it?, how?
Im using this dongle: USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E
The problem is only with the bluetooth, wired is working fine

Edit: Hi WkNaZA9, I have the sleep/reboot/shutdown issue, my bluetooth is compatible, I saw it in the compatibility list, but is a integrated one, the problem is there right?, I try your build but the problem still there, you have more builds that I can try?

and someone knows why doesn't work with shovel knight?, only that game

Hi, may I know which build you tried? (version number). And did you unlock the zip before extracting it? Some people got it fixed by doing that and then reinstalling.
Also make sure to follow the requirements and installation how-to from nefarius page:
https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer#in...quirements

Finally, I could have a look at the logs if you attach them here, but I don't promise anything, as I don't have the same hardware to test that you have.

PS: after each uninstallation, please make a reboot so that scpservice is properly uninstalled too. Only then attempt to re-install again.
Hi, um, I can't find any mention of the .log.xml files in the program's folder (I could be looking in the wrong place though but I'm pretty sure I know where I'm supposed to look, the folder I put the bin stuff in) but I'm having an issue, that PCSX2 completely picks up the controller when I map and test it, but upon entering a game it refuses to register. I'm using a legitimate PS3 controller (model number CECHZCSE A1) on a usb cord, Windows 8.1 and the latest versions of all programs I need. (The PS3 controller shows up as an XBOX360 controller for some reason in the devices, hardware ID is USB\VID_045E&PID_028E&REV_0114) It might just be my computer (Windows stopped reinstalling the PS3 drivers whenever I plugged it in yesterday, not sure why) but any help would be much appreciated. Thankyou c:
(10-20-2015, 07:48 AM)WkNaZA9 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, may I know which build you tried? (version number). And did you unlock the zip before extracting it? Some people got it fixed by doing that and then reinstalling.
Also make sure to follow the requirements and installation how-to from nefarius page:
https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer#in...quirements

Finally, I could have a look at the logs if you attach them here, but I don't promise anything, as I don't have the same hardware to test that you have.

PS: after each uninstallation, please make a reboot so that scpservice is properly uninstalled too. Only then attempt to re-install again.

Sorry, for some reason this last one gives me an error in the reply
is there a way to set the dead zone of the triggers (R2 and L2)?
if not, could it be added to the next build?
thanks Wink
(10-20-2015, 12:15 PM)signor_miyagi Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to set the dead zone of the triggers (R2 and L2)?
if not, could it be added to the next build?
thanks Wink

Uuhh, what exactly do you mean by that? The actual "Dead zone" only exists in controls with two dimensions (X- and Y-axis) like the thumb sticks but not one dimension like the triggers.
[quote pid='474175' dateline='1439126279']
Hey,

I tried this and followed the instructions perfectly.  My controllers seem to be working while plugged in but they are not pairing through bluetooth.  They just keep flashing.  I will post my logs.  The hardware id on my bluetooth dongle is: CSR8510 A10

I'm using two DS4 controllers.  I tried to do them both at the same time.  Should I do it one at a time?  Help.  I used the newest build.

EDIT:  OH GOD HELP ME PLEASE
[/quote]
Also, in scp monitor when I unplug the controllers, it says reserved but it won't come out of reserve.
(10-20-2015, 12:24 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Uuhh, what exactly do you mean by that? The actual "Dead zone" only exists in controls with two dimensions (X- and Y-axis) like the thumb sticks but not one dimension like the triggers.

sorry, i mean the digital to analog threshold for the triggers.
(10-19-2015, 10:15 PM)WkNaZA9 Wrote: [ -> ]For the reboot/sleep issue, I've cancelled the previous pull request and submitted a new one, as it had an (expected?) bug that caused the controller not to connect at the first attempt or have 30-60 seconds delay connecting. After few hours hunting the bug, something clicked as to why it was failing, and managed to fix it.

@nefarius, feel free to review/test the new pull request and implement it in the next release. Should be flawless now Smile

For those who were using my build , feel free to try the new one below and give feedback. Now the controller should connect in 10 seconds or less after reboot/sleep Smile

https://github.com/FDiKj71d/ScpServer/re...5756.37822

Unfortunately this hasn't helped me. It's actually gotten worse. Upon cleanly installing this new build, Bluetooth only works until the controller goes to sleep (either times out or manually with L1+R1+PS, and then refuses to reconnect. Again, USB still works perfectly.
My controller worked for an hour or two, until yesterday when my inputs no longer registered. The monitor still saw the controller as connected, but it didnt actually do anything. I tried reinstalling the drivers, but that didnt help. When I checked on it today, it no longer even registers my controller as plugged in (Though windows does)