..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-26-2015, 04:22 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I guess there are many who can confirm that, including myself as a proud DS4 owner Laugh

Haha thanks Smile
Noticed that there always seem to be a controller plugged in when you look in device and printers, this has caused some issues where software prioritize the not plugged in controller to other plugged in stuff. Is that fixable?
(10-24-2015, 08:52 AM)SocietyX Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to be having a ton of trouble getting the Bluetooth to pair on mine.. it works on the USB, MOnitor and everything picks it up no problems. But I can not get this bluetooth thing figured out and I've tried about 50 million different programs, configurations, and methods. Hardware ID are as follows..

DS3 : USB\VID_045E&PID_028E
Dongle: USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8

Anyone got ideas on this
(10-26-2015, 01:16 PM)woodypower Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo Nefarius. 

I bought four DS3 China controllers:
DS3 Black Original (China)

Build quality is good and they work fine with cable but not with bluetooth.  Closedeyes

I could get bluetooth to work on a OnePlus One running 5.1.1 and with the Sixaxis Controller app:
Sixaxis Controller

Picture:
Picture of controller

When I open the controller it looked the same as yours with the blue battery. 
Inside 

Controller on cable:
Name: PS® Ga'epad
Hardware ID: VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100

Bluetooth dongle:
Name: Deltaco
Hardware ID: VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_5276

SCPServer can find the controller on Bluetooth but do not connect.
Log

Controller name: PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI
Info: Genuine Sony DualHock 3 (But is China?)

When connected with Bluetooth it loops.

Can I do anything to help make the controller work with Bluetooth?
I will also make you a donation to thank you for all your work.  Biggrin

Did you test it with a Sony PlayStation or PC only? I'm currently testing with my fake ones like mad but till now only hit dead ends so far...
(10-26-2015, 11:25 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Did you test it with a Sony PlayStation or PC only? I'm currently testing with my fake ones like mad but till now only hit dead ends so far...

I do not own a PS3 but I would be able to test it. 

My rooted OnePlus One connected without any problems with the Sixaxis Controller app to all controllers, so it should be posible.

As soon I get to a PS3 i will test the controllers.
I've noticed a weird bug, not sure if anyone else has this issue but I experience it cuz I have a mITX PC and don't have many spare USB ports lol. But basically, controller works fine over bluetooth. Plug my external HDD into the USB port that I used to install the DS3 drivers, controller no longer works over bluetooth. Unplug HDD, controller works over bluetooth. Is there some log to help with this problem? It's only a small inconvenience, usually I don't install games to the HDD while wanting to play a game, this is the first time in about 1-2 months haha
(10-27-2015, 12:44 AM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed a weird bug, not sure if anyone else has this issue but I experience it cuz I have a mITX PC and don't have many spare USB ports lol. But basically, controller works fine over bluetooth. Plug my external HDD into the USB port that I used to install the DS3 drivers, controller no longer works over bluetooth. Unplug HDD, controller works over bluetooth. Is there some log to help with this problem? It's only a small inconvenience, usually I don't install games to the HDD while wanting to play a game, this is the first time in about 1-2 months haha

Maybe the external disk or the motherboards internal USB hub aren't properly operating within the USB standards and the disk draws more current than allowed causing the the Bluetooth radio chip to reset. You could verify this theory by plugging the disk into an external USB hub with a dedicated power supply.
Hi. I mostly signed up here because I want to say thanks for the work that's been put in continuing the SCP project. Love my DS3 and your driver is easily the most user friendly to a barely converted PC gamer. Motioninjoy and SCP were both easy enough to use, but you've definitely refined the simplicity and useability significantly.

When reading through this thread there was one person that kept posting after each update about their LEDs continuously blinking instead of showing the controller number or whatever the chosen LED setting is. Since my controllers connect and seem to work fine I don't want to ask for help on that issue when other people aren't connecting at all, but since I didn't really catch any response to that issue in 90+ pages I thought I'd chime in that all my connected controllers do the same thing. So if there's some easy solution that I just missed when troubleshooting in this thread I'd be happy to hear it, but if it's something more involved your time is probably better spent on bigger problems. Thanks again for the work, it's so nice to be able to use the controller I want where I want to.
It finally happened; the project has driven me insane Laugh Look what found it's way onto my workbench:

[Image: 20151027_1825471.png]

I don't even know how that happened Ninja Take that, fake Controllers!
(10-25-2015, 01:10 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid this isn't implemented properly ATM. I'll look into it in future releases though.

Eh alright.

How about a way to change the assignment? Being able to make it player 2\3\4 would help.