..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having some issues with the software. I recently bought this controller from an online retailer (I doubt it is a legit sony controller). It gets reconized by my computer as PS® Ga`epad. Hardware ID is supported (USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100 and USB\VID_054C&PID_0268). The program itself manages to detect the controller, but a game doesnt (https://gyazo.com/94b46ef954ad2b024d99866dfe5f9d09). There are also 4 leds flashing on my controller. I do hear the sounds of disconnecting and reconnecting whenever I disconnect/reconnect it.

EDIT: I am running on windows 10, amd x64.
Model no. of controller: CECHZC2U
Using an USB cable to connect it to my computer
(10-25-2015, 10:00 PM)HollowVision Wrote: [ -> ]Encountered a problem - DS4 works with USB, but doesn't work wirelessly. Upon closer inspection found out that it simply doesn't install BT drivers, throwing a "DriverPackageInstallW  (0x103)" error.

Hardware infos:
BT: Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Adapter (built in into my Asus z87 pro motherboard)
BT HID: HardwareID = USB\VID_0B05&PID_17D0 (tried adding to ScpControl.ini, no effect)
DS4 HID: USB\VID_054C&PID_05C4
Running on Win8.1, BT driver version 8.0.1.334
Tried the PNPutil as well, with no effect.

I have 2 DS4's and 2 DS3's, all of them encounter this issue, all of them work with PS4/3 and are original controllers, all of them used to work with the original SCP driver on my old computer, so it's not an issue with the controllers.

Nefarius, please help! T_T

Nefarius or someone, can you please help me out with this? I've looked through the whole thread and tried all the solutions suggested, but it did not work for me Sad
edit : problem solved !

ok so I solved my problem .. I haven't read the instructions properly and had an issue with the onboard BT.
Here's what I've done :

1. Connected the BT400 dongle AND the dualshock with USB cable
2. Launched ScpDriverInstaller.exe and installed it, with "Force Driver Installation" even if I think it's not needed..
3. Stopped SCP DSx Service, disabled ASUS Bluetooth (the onboard BT) and rebooted
4. Well.. it's working now and NO INPUT LAG !! Thanks Nefarius ;-)
--

Hi ! Need some help with DS4 bluetooth pairing..

I followed the installation instructions ( https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer/bl...ion-how-to ) but I'm having issues with the bluetooth pairing while the usb connection works fine.

Windows 10 x64
Bluetooth hardware : Asus BT400 dongle
Bluetooth ID : USB\VID_0B05&PID_17CB&REV_0112
Controller : official dualshock 4 (got it with the ps4)

I disabled the onboard bluetooth (Asus Bluetooth) as you can see below (hope I did it right...)

[Image: Fp1hu.jpg]

Here's what SCP Monitor shows :

[Image: KNOyX.jpg]

From there I don't know what to do .. plugin in the ds4 by usb doesn't change anything in SCP Monitor ..

I've added as attachment all log files I could find.

Hope someone can help me, thanks in advance ! Smile

Edit: I also tried on another pc that has a fresh windows 10 install and doesn't have an onboard bt but same issue, I'm probably doing something wrong but don't know what...
(10-28-2015, 03:07 PM)Chris34 Wrote: [ -> ]Set the scp service to manual in the service panel, create 2 .bat files one to start and one to stop and copy/paste the following commands in the appropriate .bat. repleace the < name of service > by the scp service name and you're set. You can also look around for tutorials about how to write a simple batch scripts to select between two options.

To start  service from the command line:
sc start < name of service >

To stop a service from the command line:
sc stop < name of service >

If you want to set the scp service to manual from the command line the command is:
sc control < service name > start=manual

And you will need to start the .bat files with admin right to start/stop the services every time of course.

Hi Chris and Princess,

I tried creating a batch file with the line: sc stop ScpService.exe
and I get this error: [SC] OpenService FAILED 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

I have administrator rights under Windows 7.  What could be wrong?

ETA:  Nevermind.  I had the name incorrect for the name of the service, which should be "Ds3Service" and not "ScpService.exe."  Thanks for your help, both of you Biggrin
(10-28-2015, 05:27 PM)Trottero Wrote: [ -> ]I am having some issues with the software. I recently bought this controller from an online retailer (I doubt it is a legit sony controller). It gets reconized by my computer as PS® Ga`epad. Hardware ID is supported (USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100 and USB\VID_054C&PID_0268). The program itself manages to detect the controller, but a game doesnt (https://gyazo.com/94b46ef954ad2b024d99866dfe5f9d09). There are also 4 leds flashing on my controller. I do hear the sounds of disconnecting and reconnecting whenever I disconnect/reconnect it.

EDIT: I am running on windows 10, amd x64.
Model no. of controller: CECHZC2U
Using an USB cable to connect it to my computer

You got a fake controller. I have  the same ones. Currently working on analyzing the connection issues.
(10-28-2015, 07:39 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You got a fake controller. I have  the same ones. Currently working on analyzing the connection issues.

Thanks for replying. Too bad I got one of those, hopefully you will find a fix soon.
(10-28-2015, 07:39 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You got a fake controller. I have  the same ones. Currently working on analyzing the connection issues.

Luckily, the ebay seller that sold me a counterfeit Sony PS3 controller is very agreeable to accepting a return for a full refund.  He even agreed to pay return shipping.  Of course he pleaded ignorance that it was a fake when he bought the lots and gave me a long email about how even the major retailers like Best Buy buy these from China and sometimes a bogus one slips through Laugh   I told him the reason I knew it was a fake was because of its bluetooth connection issues which prompted me to open it up and check inside.  He seemed INSTANTLY understanding of that and offered to make things right immediiately Happy
Just poked one of the PANHAIs with the good ol' oscilloscope and found something resembling data packets. Managed to solder some wires to test pads near the Bluetooth chip:

[Image: 20151028_1913021.png]

Connecting it to my PC via UART-USB-Adapter and - fingers crossed - pushing the PS button:

[Image: 28-10-_2015_19-19-40.png]

Hey, it's sending something! Looks like garbage ATM but that's way more than I expected to happen. Hopefully this is the data between the Bluetooth SoC and the micro on the controller, time to sniff Cool
(10-27-2015, 08:14 PM)shogunreaper Wrote: [ -> ]how?

The little buttons next to the pad info?
(10-28-2015, 08:27 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Just poked one of the PANHAIs with the good ol' oscilloscope and found something resembling data packets. Managed to solder some wires to test pads near the Bluetooth chip:

[Image: 20151028_1913021.png]

Connecting it to my PC via UART-USB-Adapter and - fingers crossed - pushing the PS button:

[Image: 28-10-_2015_19-19-40.png]

Hey, it's sending something! Looks like garbage ATM but that's way more than I expected to happen. Hopefully this is the data between the Bluetooth SoC and the micro on the controller, time to sniff Cool

We might have the exact same controller (even the colours match!). But I was using a cable to connect it to my pc. Hopefully you will find something in that gibberish data stream