..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-28-2015, 08:37 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]The little buttons next to the pad info?

i dont see any buttons...
edit: nvm stopped reading after I saw the wrong name for the service.

Glad I could help.
(10-28-2015, 09:40 PM)Chris34 Wrote: [ -> ]edit: nvm stopped reading after I saw the wrong name for the service.

Glad I could help.

Yes, it disables the service fine. Unfortunately, I just discovered that it's the bluetooth driver that keeps my bluetooth dongle awake, I think, when I put the system to sleep, not the SCP service Laugh  Disabling the Ds3Service doesn't do a thing to keep that dongle a'blinkin' blue all night long.  I should just live with it or wear a night mask or something Cool
(10-28-2015, 11:39 PM)JackOfOwls Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it disables the service fine. Unfortunately, I just discovered that it's the bluetooth driver that keeps my bluetooth dongle awake, I think,  when I put the system to sleep, not the SCP service Laugh  Disabling the Ds3Service doesn't do a thing to keep that dongle a'blinkin' blue all night long.  I should just live with it or wear a night mask or something Cool

You could paint over it. Possibly use a sharpie too. I mean, if the dongle dies, you'll know because it won't show up in the device manager. It's not like you need the LED to tell you whether its working or not
(10-28-2015, 11:53 PM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]You could paint over it. Possibly use a sharpie too. I mean, if the dongle dies, you'll know because it won't show up in the device manager. It's not like you need the LED to tell you whether its working or not

Good idea.  Or maybe a piece of black electrical tape if I didn't want to make it permanent.
Hey guys,

Trying to connect a legit DS3 controller to Windows 7 64 Bit. Model number CECHZC2U.
I have 2 different controllers of this model, they both work perfectly with my ps3.
I'm finding neither of them are connecting properly to my PC. When plugging in by USB they show as charging and the red lights flash, but device manager does not recognise them, nor my devices under control panel.

I have tried downloading these drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling, no luck.
I have tried front USB 3 port, back USB 3 port, back USB 2 port.
My computer has bluetooth built into the motherboard, not sure if that makes a difference.

This is all the devices i'm getting after drivers are installed and still with PS3 controller plugged in:
http://puu.sh/l1T1R/a1a80dcf8e.png

However nothing shows up in windows Game Controllers or anything.
I have all of the visual c++ libraries etc installed and the xbox drivers already.

Any help would be appreciated! If you need any more information let me know.
Alright.  So I want to play old fighting games and stuff, however, their config does not let me use the d-pad when setting controls.  only the left analog works for movement.  D-pad works because I play newer fighting games with it and I have no issues.  I want to know how to swap them, I guess.  I am using a PS3 and the newest SCPtoolkit download.
(10-29-2015, 02:39 PM)CynePhoba12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

Trying to connect a legit DS3 controller to Windows 7 64 Bit. Model number CECHZC2U.
I have 2 different controllers of this model, they both work perfectly with my ps3.
I'm finding neither of them are connecting properly to my PC. When plugging in by USB they show as charging and the red lights flash, but device manager does not recognise them, nor my devices under control panel.

I have tried downloading these drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling, no luck.
I have tried front USB 3 port, back USB 3 port, back USB 2 port.
My computer has bluetooth built into the motherboard, not sure if that makes a difference.

This is all the devices i'm getting after drivers are installed and still with PS3 controller plugged in:
http://puu.sh/l1T1R/a1a80dcf8e.png

However nothing shows up in windows Game Controllers or anything.
I have all of the visual c++ libraries etc installed and the xbox drivers already.

Any help would be appreciated! If you need any more information let me know.

They will probably need hardware-id, also need to know if you are using Bluetooth to connect or wired.
Hello! I made a account to thank you for this awesome program. I was a little sad when SCP stopped working when I upgraded to Win10 Pro. Then I found this randomly. This not only worked on first time installation, but it did what I couldn't seem to do with the old one. (Connect my DS4 controller via Bluetooth.) Now I can connect both my DS4 and DS3 controllers whenever! Tongue But my only issue is sometimes my DS4 controller gets some pretty bad input delay, I never had this issue on DS3. Of course this only happens when it's connected via Bluetooth. Is this a known issue or possibly something I did to cause this? I have been using this program for about a month and a half now and I love it. Smile
(10-28-2015, 08:27 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Just poked one of the PANHAIs with the good ol' oscilloscope and found something resembling data packets. Managed to solder some wires to test pads near the Bluetooth chip:

[Image: 20151028_1913021.png]

Connecting it to my PC via UART-USB-Adapter and - fingers crossed - pushing the PS button:

[Image: 28-10-_2015_19-19-40.png]

Hey, it's sending something! Looks like garbage ATM but that's way more than I expected to happen. Hopefully this is the data between the Bluetooth SoC and the micro on the controller, time to sniff Cool

Did you also try to connect it to Android? I could get all buttons to register and play games.
I can see you got a PS3, did you manage to connect the fake controller to it?  Biggrin