..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Taskbar showing in full screen mode.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Put one finger on alt and another finger on tab. Repeat at least twice until the problem is solved.
(10-08-2015, 11:42 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Put one finger on alt and another finger on tab. Repeat at least twice until the problem is solved.

I tried that before, didn't work.
I hope you tried double clicking the game window instead of just clicking the maximize icon. (sorry for sounding dumb Tongue2 , just want to get things straight.)
One more reason to have an exclusive fullscreen mode  Tongue .

This happened to me sometimes. Click on the desktop, close other programs, just in case they are interfering, click on the taskbar, on PCSX2... It will solve itself. Or reboot if nothing works. This seems like a random issue.
Do you have some fancy window manager software installed? Software that allows transparency for windows or fixed positions, additional drag and drop and window snap stuff? Something like that?

With other words could it be your system that is borked instead of pcsx2?
Windows fullscreen (aka double clicked the window) hasalways been like this just move your mouse over the taskbar let it pop up and when autohides it will disappear the windows fullscreen will be above it. Atlest at random it does i this for most part when it in windowed fullscreen they bar isnt there
Nothing you guys said worked, I had to right click on PCSX2 icon then go to compatible and select Disable display scaling on high DPI settings and it fixed the issue.
(10-12-2015, 03:32 AM)-Anonymous Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing you guys said worked, I had to right click on PCSX2 icon then go to compatible and select Disable display scaling on high DPI settings and it fixed the issue.

Thanks for the info! I was having the same problem, and this worked for me too.
(10-12-2015, 03:08 PM)kaleyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info! I was having the same problem, and this worked for me too.

Glad it fixed it for you. Would you be able to test the latest development of PCSX2? There are also other improvements after 1.2.1 which could be useful in general.

It would help to know if it's fixed in the latest version without needing to disable display scaling. You can always find the latest development version here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2