..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: where can I download mymc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where is the official place to download mymc please. Or maybe theres anothere preferred program out there.

trying to convert my own .psu saves for use with pcsx2

thanks in advance
http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=40311

one I uploaded here, I have had no issues with it at all
This is the official place: http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/
gran turismo 3 and 4 replays dont seem to convert... My gran turismo 3 replays will load. the car makes it maybe a few turns and then the car crashes into the wall and the timing gets all buggered something or rather.

gran turismo 4 just tells me the replay file is corrupted and wont play it. It shows the screenshot. trys to load it. but doesn't.

ah well. balls...
Replays are known for having issues in emulators, and ours is no exception unfortunately.
o i c
Wasn't this one of the points Rachel-whatever said was exactly showing how bad ps2 emulation is using pcsx2 and how much pcsx2 dev's suck in programming accurate emulation? But other emulators show the same?

(Why are replays not saved as movies btw?)
(10-28-2015, 01:24 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't this one of the points Rachel-whatever said was exactly showing how bad ps2 emulation is using pcsx2 and how much pcsx2 dev's suck in programming accurate emulation? But other emulators show the same?

ePSXe has the same issue, so it's not JUST PCSX2 that is to blame for this one. I could probably find more if I went and looked
(10-28-2015, 01:24 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't this one of the points Rachel-whatever said was exactly showing how bad ps2 emulation is using pcsx2 and how much pcsx2 dev's suck in programming accurate emulation? But other emulators show the same?

Please don't bring her up willkuer.
hey im not bitching. I love playing some of my other favorites with the nice anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering and whatnot. I was just saying if anybody wanted to crack their knuckles and try to tackle that aspect of it. I got these old replays i'd like to kick back and reminisce to.

If you cant get them working on pcsx2. at least enjoy them on your ps2.