..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sly cooper problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am having a bit of a problem with Sly Cooper, and the Thievius Racoonus, whenever i try to jump and press the circle button to latch onto things its unresponsive. Only when im stationary on the ground can i press circle and it latch onto something. I don't know what im misisng, Ill try to jump and latch on to something and nothing will happen, which is x+o. I looked in the controller settings, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Any ideas?
I guess it is more a rounding issue than a controller issue. I think crash bandicoot has something similar.

Can you please try to increase EE clamping (full or something like that) and or change ee rounding?

Also please post the full emulog after the issue appeared as well as emulation settings.
(11-10-2015, 12:34 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]I guess it is more a rounding issue than a controller issue. I think crash bandicoot has something similar.

Can you please try to increase EE clamping (full or something like that) and or change ee rounding?

Also please post the full emulog after the issue appeared as well as emulation settings.

Changed EE clamping to full and it seemed to have helped to get through the first level map; but once I got to the second level map it was picky on how long it would work, or where it would work.