..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Anyone get Pride FC to work well?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game runs, I can play it, but it's very slow. I can't seem to get it running in an acceptable manner at all unless I use Dx9 software mode. Any hardware mode doesn't work very well at all; invisible menu items are the worst problem.

I'm using the Gsdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 plugin. I tried all the others in hardware mode with little success.

I have a Pentium Celeron D 3.33 GHz (the one with the p4 core), with 4 GB of RAM. I 'm running winxp pro sp2 with the current version (March 2009) of directx. I have an nvidia geforce gt 7300 512 DDR2 graphics card.

I know my computer isn't the best, but is there something I could try to get the most out of what I have?
You can try the current GSDX SVN (GSDX 841 due to a different numbering), it has faster software rendering.
It will still be slow, though. Espceially on a Pentium D.
I tried the current gsdx and it plays better, but still sloooow. I'm also playing without sound emulation. I still have to use software mode for dx9. Even still, there are menus that aren't rendered properly (just grey or the same colour as the background).

Thanks for the help, though.
Even though I can't get Pride FC to work properly on my system, I am still impressed with what the progenitors of this community have been able to do.
Please fix Pride FC ! Very slow and missing shortcuts fighters at choosing menu ! My OS is Win 7 x64 . My computer AMD Athlon 64 x2 245 , 4 gb ddr800 ram , GF 9600 GT .
PS : I use PCSX 2 r3039 !
(05-18-2010, 10:13 AM)Empero Wrote: [ -> ]PS : I use PCSX 2 r3039 !

plz read the rules 1st.

Quote:There will be no support for modified versions of pcsx2, nor any link to unofficial builds.
When there will be an next official version ?
(05-18-2010, 09:27 PM)Empero Wrote: [ -> ]When there will be an next official version ?

Rules Wrote:Read the following rules, before entering:
* We DO NOT KNOW when the next version will be released. Do not waste our time by asking.
Базарь по прощще Я тя просто спросил , а ты тут выступаеш , попустись блин ! Я с тобой нормально общаюсь так шо ты нормально со мной веди себя !
This is an english only forum. Next time you get a warning.