..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How do I run in fullscreen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to run in fullscreen so I can use Geforce Share to play co-op online but since PCSX2 only runs in Windowed mode (from what I see from the settings) it won't work.
Not possible unless you use an old version of GSDX from 0.9.6
(11-21-2015, 08:29 PM)fly8fly Wrote: [ -> ]I want to run in fullscreen ... but since PCSX2 only runs in Windowed mode ...

PCSX2 can run in full screen.

To get full screen, double click the game window, or press alt-enter, or config -> emulation settings -> GS window -> check "default to fullscreen".

No idea whether or not it would make the sharing thing work. If it doesn't, maybe GSdx in OpenGL mode would help.
(11-21-2015, 10:17 PM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]PCSX2 can run in full screen.

To get full screen, double click the game window, or press alt-enter, or config -> emulation settings -> GS window -> check "default to fullscreen".

No idea whether or not it would make the sharing thing work.

But that's not fullscreen, it's borderless windowed.
(11-21-2015, 10:19 PM)fly8fly Wrote: [ -> ]But that's not fullscreen, it's borderless windowed.

if you're looking for exclusive full screen, then no, you can't
(11-21-2015, 10:19 PM)fly8fly Wrote: [ -> ]But that's not fullscreen, it's borderless windowed.

You didn't say you need exclusive fullscreen, and it does cover the entire desktop, so that's PCSX2's fullscreen.

However since I suspected you might need exclusive, I suggested to try also GSdx in OpenGL mode, which might do exclusive anyway.
(11-22-2015, 01:01 AM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't say you need exclusive fullscreen, and it does cover the entire desktop, so that's PCSX2's fullscreen.

However since I suspected you might need exclusive, I suggested to try also GSdx in OpenGL mode, which might do exclusive anyway.

It doesn't.

As I've already stated, gsdx from 0.9.6 is required.
(11-22-2015, 01:14 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't.

As I've already stated, gsdx from 0.9.6 is required.

GSdx 0.1.16 can also go exclusive fullscreen and according to the 0.9.6 I have,0.1.14 is part of that version of pcsx2
GSdx 2693 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16" can also go exclusive full screen and maybe something newer

Edit:It seems the wx gui(the new gui which is not new for many years)won't allow running GSdx in exclusive fullscreen mode which means you have to use something like pcsx2-r2186(I think that's 0.9.7 beta)or older

Using GSdx 2693 on the latest beta hides few options and ignores some of them even if you manually set them in the GSdx.ini