..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PadNull.dll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Strange,my Avast Home(latest version and definitions)don't say anything about the latest beta(that's the only thing I tried)and Avast is configured here to be as "paranoid" as possible on the real time shields and even more "paranoid" on the manual scans

Program Version: 11.1.2241
Virus definitions version: 151125-0

One thing I can think of is the reputation feature which I don't use(I use only the file and web shields)

Edit: Same thing with the 1.2.1 stand alone installer
(11-25-2015, 04:59 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any use for PadNull? Maybe we should just remove it. We also have no SPU2null plugin or?

I have zero use for it personally. Never used it in my entire history of PCSX2 since beta r1888 lol. (Don't even know when it was added tbh).
Avast as fix the problem I got email back say there12/25 definition solved this
Turtleli just changed some stuff in padnull. Let's see if the warnings are gone or new appear...
The previous flagged versions are no longer being flagged by Avast so far. (Has nothing to do with turtle's changes, it's just Avast having updated the definitions now)
Just bad if avast changed their definitions and in the same instant we change the code again. Possibly new version will suffer again. Hopefully not.
rofl well downloaded it and passed so think we good
Pages: 1 2 3