..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: *PERFECT* keyboard input for any game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe I'm not the only one that thought about this perfect input but whatever. It's simple, easy to remember and easy to use for ANY game, trust me.
[Image: 2OVDEvZx.png]
I was always wondering about those that play games with a keyboard only(rather than using a gamepad)
What do you do if you have to move the character for example up and left,move the camera in some direction,press a button to jump,another to attack and hold another for lock on

For example in your case how will you press those keys if you need to in some game...A,W,PgDn,Numpad5,Numpad4 and 1
(12-12-2015, 06:14 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]I was always wondering about those that play games with a keyboard only(rather than using a gamepad)
What do you do if you have to move the character for example up and left,move the camera in some direction,press a button to jump,another to attack and hold another for lock on

For example in your case how will you press those keys if you need to in some game...A,W,PgDn,Numpad5,Numpad4 and 1

That is what I tried to help with this config.
Square : Num4
Cross : Num5
Triangle : Num8
Circle : Num 6
I can't really explain but I tried to simulate a gamepad for Keyboard, I can't use gamepad because I don't have one. Works fine for any game to me, except for the camera movement, I'm still trying to figure out how to simulate it. For now it's only :
          Home
Delelte End PageDown
Home and possibly page down are already used by gsdx. It seems to me that you en/disable mimapping in sw mode and cycle through external shaders or something like that everytime you use these keys (iirc).

Also you should provide the lilypad.ini. The thread should be more reasonable like that.