..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Transfering Save File from Devil Summoner 1 to 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished going through Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha and the Soulless Army and wanted to use the save file for the second game. It does not go through despite the fact that the save file is definitely on the emulated memory card.

[attachment=58382]

[attachment=58383]

I just attached the images of the memory card according to the emulator, and the message of the game telling me it can't find the file onto this post, hoping my evidence actually gets posted. Does anyone else have this problem, and does anyone have a solution to it? I don't see any easy answers in the Game Fixes part of the emulator, and I severely doubt it has something to do with my hardware. The game runs fine and can save its own files, it just can't seem to grab the save file from the previous game as far as I can tell, and after thirty plus hours put into the previous game, I'd kind of like to get the bonuses attributed to it.
Bumping this because I'm confused why no one is giving any suggestions. Am I not providing the right information, or is this a long standing issue that people have given up on?
Are both games of the same region?
(01-14-2016, 03:43 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Are both games of the same region?

I just checked. One says USA, the other PAL-E..well, that's mud on my face. Thanks.