..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Speedhacks dont work for me anymore!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since about 2 weeks, the nightly builds were slow as hell, now i rechecked and yea, activating speedhack have no effect at all, i have a very old rig , dual core 2go ram and nvidia gforce 8600 gts, but used to get 50-56 fps with speedhaxes on, im on 32 bits and my cpu support only SSE3 not SSE4, can anything be done bout it ? or ill just have to update my hardware XD ?

Edit: yup the recently inverted EE slider did it.
Which game?
Please screenshot and attach all your settings.
Possible that he has the new slider thing mixed up. (tbh I'm still not quite sure which method to use now myself)
Atros: the EE slider got inverted recently , just in case you were moving the slider to right.

on layman terms,

left -> more speed
right -> more smoothness ( CPU demanding)

Quote:bh I'm still not quite sure which method to use now myself

Tooltip is your ally Wink
(12-23-2015, 04:57 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Atros: the EE slider got inverted recently , just in case you were moving the slider to right.

on layman terms,

left -> more speed
right -> more smoothness ( CPU demanding)

Haa! didnt noticed the EE slider thing, indeed it solved the issue a bit, still got some fps drops, but its a start Smile
Ty all for fast and effectiv replies, love this community <3.
you might wanna consider an upgrade, a core2duo is not really state of the art anymore Wink
(12-24-2015, 06:17 PM)Nexxxus Wrote: [ -> ]you might wanna consider an upgrade, a core2duo is not really state of the art anymore Wink
A good amount of PS2 games run quite well in hardware mode with a Core2Duo. Upgrading just for PS2 emulation isn't a direct concern here.