..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Urban Chaos Riot Response slow mo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.
So i'm kinda new to this emulation thing and i have been having problems with this game, every time i launch the game it is slow mo for me. 
I have tried playing with the speedhack, rendering, nothing just seems to help. 
Any ideas?
PC specs?
CPU i7 4790k 4 ghz
GPU GTX 760 4GB
RAM 16 gb ram
This game is a nightmare to emulate, even with a very powerful PC it runs as sub-20fps. Not much you can do for now.
Man if even the 4790K lags with it then it's definitely a hopeless game lol. Can't get much better than that.
Do you know why it is slow?
It uses an insane amount of post processing effects, OpenGL does a better job than DX but it's still not perfect.
So then maybe skipdraw helps?
Or the i7 might be better of using sw rendering?
Skipdraw doesn't help unfortunately Sad

SW Rendering is a little better I think, but still slow.
(12-28-2015, 01:56 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]So then maybe skipdraw helps?
Or the i7 might be better of using sw rendering?

Hey I decided to experiment a bit with this game and I managed to get it to run at about 80% speed on my 3570k. If you go into the emulation settings and setting the EE cycle rate to 1 (130%) and the VU cycle stealing to max you can get it to a somewhat playable state. Hopefully since you have a much beefier processor it will increase the speed even higher.
Pages: 1 2