..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Direct3D9, Direct3D11, or OpenGL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently came back to take a look at PCSX2, and found that new features implemented into OpenGL solve some problems on some of my favorite games, hooray! What I was wondering is, which renderer is currently functioning the best overall for most games? Last I remember Direct3D11 was the way to go for most games, but is OpenGL now doing better?
OpenGL, specially if you using Nvidia
OGL performs pretty badly for my card. It's not an AMD friendly feature at the moment unfortunately. I'd only recommend it to NVIDIA users for now.
apparently opengl is more accurate in the latest commits but Dx11 still does its job as well.
Intel, AMD -> DX11

Nvidia
=> full speed => DX11
=> accuracy => openGL (note: speed impact could be very small)

Quote: apparently opengl is more accurate in the latest commits but Dx11 still does its job as well.
Reduce CRC hack level to the openGL level and you will see the difference. Dx11 misses most of the post-processing effect.
(01-01-2016, 01:46 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Reduce CRC hack level to the openGL level and you will see the difference. Dx11 misses most of the post-processing effect.

How do I do that? By the way, it would be nice if there was a tooltip text.
(01-01-2016, 09:54 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I do that? By the way, it would be nice if there was a tooltip text.

[Image: g3tZMAh.png]
I don't think there are enough arrows in that image.
(01-01-2016, 10:23 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there are enough arrows in that image.
Yeah, But I didn't want it to lopsided
@nobbs66 i think i might save the picture too like the last 1 hah
Pages: 1 2