..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 1.2.1 crashes while applying Dev9gigarazi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get the network adapter to register so I can try playing some Jak X combat racing online.

The pcsx2 console crashes when I try to apply the Dev9gigarazi plugin Sad

I would pay to host a 6 player Jak X server!
Jak X doesn't have any servers online as far as I know. Anyways, if you don't have the WinPCap Driver installed, then it'll likely crash.
Also if PCSX2 is installed to "C:\Program Files\" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\" and you want to use this plugin, you need to run it as administrator.
(01-04-2016, 12:39 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Jak X doesn't have any servers online as far as I know. Anyways, if you don't have the WinPCap Driver installed, then it'll likely crash.

Tried to install WinPCap, got a message saying it's already running

(01-04-2016, 01:21 AM)Silversonic Wrote: [ -> ]Also if PCSX2 is installed to "C:\Program Files\" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\" and you want to use this plugin, you need to run it as administrator.

Still crashes when applying the plugin while running as admin

More importantly, if I can get the network adapter to work, will I be able to host a game? I feel like I remember players could host their own server to play online.
Try using the binary version instead of the installer version of 1.2.1
Even if you are the host how is the traffic forwarded? How does your friends ps2 connects to yours? There needs to be some server most of the time handling the communication at least in the beginning.
does xlink kai support more than just 2 player splitscreen?