..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Question about Future pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you guys plan on making it support more then 2 core's via the Hardware mode. I believe that will really help everybody out.

Can you alter the resolution the game runs at not just rescale it? Cause it looks really bad rescaled on a pc.

Last one is more like a comment, gta liberty city stories appears to have graphical glitches, like black boxing around letters and such. Just letting you know. I can provide screen shots to if your interested. The point is to make all games 100% accurate right so.
(03-27-2009, 07:13 PM)neb0dy57 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you alter the resolution the game runs at not just rescale it? Cause it looks really bad rescaled on a pc.

In the GSDx plugin, uncheck the box that says Native and then set your own resolution. I usually set it to the same as whatever monitor I will be using as bumping it higher than that doesn't produce noticeable visual improvements.
What do you mean hardware mode? How does PCSX2 only support Intel's?
I think he asks whether PCSX2 will use more than 2 cores in the future. I think the answer is maybe.
this question has been asked a million and one times, a quick search would have given you the answer.
(03-27-2009, 10:10 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]this question has been asked a million and one times, a quick search would have given you the answer.

Kind of like how you could have told me real quick but instead made that comment, but ok.
don't sassy talk your admins and mods Angry
(03-27-2009, 07:13 PM)neb0dy57 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys plan on making it support more then 2 core's via the Hardware mode. I believe that will really help everybody out.

Can you alter the resolution the game runs at not just rescale it? Cause it looks really bad rescaled on a pc.

Last one is more like a comment, gta liberty city stories appears to have graphical glitches, like black boxing around letters and such. Just letting you know. I can provide screen shots to if your interested. The point is to make all games 100% accurate right so.

Yes. No. Ok.
(03-28-2009, 01:36 AM)neb0dy57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2009, 10:10 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]this question has been asked a million and one times, a quick search would have given you the answer.

Kind of like how you could have told me real quick but instead made that comment, but ok.

gee, look I found it in 3 seconds. IT'S A STICKY! http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4254.html
Ummm.. did I totally misread the first post or was it edited? I thought he wrote something about only Intel CPU's being supported by hardware mode. I might be loosing it a little lately.
Pages: 1 2