..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: KH2FM+ has issues with MSAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I've tried to use the MSAA hardware hacks in the graphics plugin settings, and it works fine but cause the shadows and mini map to completely break and go everywhere
Does anyone know any kind of solution to this? or if it is even possible?
Sadly what's why it's called a hack, it breaks everything.
I myself know of no solutions to it.
All KH games don't like MSAA, use FXAA instead or increase the internal resolution.
You can also use SMAA using SweetFX that should give a better quality than FXAA.
(01-10-2016, 10:43 PM)Nexxxus Wrote: [ -> ]All KH games don't like MSAA, use FXAA instead or increase the internal resolution.
You can also use SMAA using SweetFX that should give a better quality than FXAA.

I've got it running internally now at 4k instead of 1080p and it does look noticeably better
Where is the option for FXAA?

Also, what is sweet fx?
FXAA should be under Shader Configuration: https://imgur.com/MXZJgDa

Quote:SweetFX is a universal image improvement and tweaking mod, that works with almost any 32bit (and hopefully soon 64bit) DirectX 9, 10 or 11 game or application.

It's goal is provide similar tools to games in realtime, as video processing software provides for movies and videos.