..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DMC3:SE Missing Hud?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I start up DMC3: SE, there is no HUD during gameplay, and when I attempt to access the start menu, nothing is shown.  Here's a screenshot I took in game: http://i.imgur.com/Us7fptl.jpg

I'm using OpenGL (Hardware) and PCSX2 1.4.0

My Specs: 
CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.5ghz (not overclocked)
GPU: MSI Gaming OC GTX 960 2G
Memory: 8GB Ram

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I think you need HW depth , Blending unit accuracy ( set to higher levels ) to fix that issue.
(01-13-2016, 06:06 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need HW depth , Blending unit accuracy ( set to higher levels ) to fix that issue.

It's working now! THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Biggrin
(01-13-2016, 06:14 AM)TheCrimsonPugilist Wrote: [ -> ]It's working now! THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Biggrin

Well it may work with OpenGL (at the cost of performance) but you get the same problem with Direct3D and I found no way to fix it.

Personally I'm sticking with 1.2.1 for now since 1.4.0 has way too many performance issues. Maybe it requires a super high end computer or something because performance is just not the same for me. Sometimes simply going into the PCSX2 menu makes the whole program stop responding. Sad
You can play DMC3WackoE straight on your PC,no emulation,but Ubisoft screwed the controls up,making it unplayable without a controller.