..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Final Fantasy 12 (PAL-SLES-54356) corrupted text & numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kurolinlin

I have a problem with the text & numbers of Final Fantasy 12. It's corrupted in the "Menu", "Licence Board" and in some other parts of the game.
See for yourself in the pictures below.

It happens random in playtime. I couldn't reproduce it on purpose. I just waited long enough to take the pictures of the bug. especially in the "Licence Board" it's unplayable. The game runs nice the other time. I got just a really little slowdown in Licence Board overview with the characters.

I tried some settings and different BIOS, but didn't solve the problem.

I play on Xubuntu Linux 15.10 with the latest SVN build and latest fglrx drivers.
My PC:
APU: AMD A10-7850k
RAM: 8GB DDR3 2400

If there's something you need, just tell me.
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.