..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Grandia 3 (Problems)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just finished to set the program Pcsx2 0.9.6, by the official guide on this page. And started my Grandia 3 PS2 Iso image, every thing works fin and nice except 2 things that are very iritating and make in un-playable in some times. I got a crash 2 times, which is not that much irritating. The thing that makes it hard to enjoy and play is the game freezes! Some times in battle, some times in a short in game movie etc.
The screen freezes and when I go Ctrl+Alt+Del the Pcsx2 0.9.6 is (on not responding). So can any one help me out? I loved Grandia 2, which I played on PC, but Grandia 3 has just a PS2 version. So id give any thing if I can play it via Pcsx2 0.9.6 on my PC. And advice and help is needed, thanks in advance!

ahh yes, and one more thing - not related to this question. i didt find Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 in the Compatibility. does that mean it cant work, or that just no body tried it and its not sure?
(03-29-2009, 12:52 AM)crytek89 Wrote: [ -> ]So I just finished to set the program Pcsx2 0.9.6, by the official guide on this page. And started my Grandia 3 PS2 Iso image, every thing works fin and nice except 2 things that are very iritating and make in un-playable in some times. I got a crash 2 times, which is not that much irritating. The thing that makes it hard to enjoy and play is the game freezes! Some times in battle, some times in a short in game movie etc.
The screen freezes and when I go Ctrl+Alt+Del the Pcsx2 0.9.6 is (on not responding). So can any one help me out? I loved Grandia 2, which I played on PC, but Grandia 3 has just a PS2 version. So id give any thing if I can play it via Pcsx2 0.9.6 on my PC. And advice and help is needed, thanks in advance!

ahh yes, and one more thing - not related to this question. i didt find Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 in the Compatibility. does that mean it cant work, or that just no body tried it and its not sure?

Use SVN 831 and the crashes are no longer there.