..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Bug in PCSX2 1.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwCSkUF...dldWc/view

It only happen when i use the hardware render,but when i use the software renderer the problem is solved

how can i fix this bug?
can you show us your gsdx config including the hw hacks panel?
Hmm not sure how to fix it exactly, but i guess you could press F9, that will probably solve it. It could be because of upscaling, it might be fine in native. I don't have the game so I can't confirm Sad
(02-02-2016, 12:18 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm not sure how to fix it exactly, but i guess you could press F9, that will probably solve it.  It could be because of upscaling, it might be fine in native. I don't have the game so I can't confirm Sad

Thanks for your help,i will try this
(02-02-2016, 12:32 AM)ReZ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your help,i will try this

F9 is only a solution if we have enough power to play it in software mode and this game is pretty slow in software.

This bug  was fixed at some point ... and it came back..
I use an older version of GSDX for this game one like GSdx32 r5724 ..     many  R5xxx build of the plug in work fine in hardware.

If it can help ..
Black texture on character appear in Diretx and OpenGL.
I have an R7 260x. I do not Know if it Happens on Nvidia GPU.
I tried about every possible configuration of hacks and no one permanently fix it. But some time the action of activating a hack or switching between 8 bit texture temporarily fix the colour.
Is it possible to rename this post  to someting like ..."  Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2  black character Bug in PCSX2 1.4.0 "

Because right now google find the really old post who talk about this  and it pretty much end up saying that it is fixed. Which is not the case anymore.

Also it would be pretty interesting to find how and who made it work once before.
ATI HD6670 I3, i have this error also, no solution yet?

Thanks
Have you tried the latest version using OpenGl and maybe playing with HW depth, blending unit accuracy and preload data frame?
i "solved" the problem, resolution native. Waiting for better solution

Thanks
Pages: 1 2