..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Right side of the screen is missing (Baldur's Gate 2 Dark Alliance)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Snowblind engine games are going to be slow at times no matter what your hardware is. If you have an NVidia GPU then OpenGL would be considered the best option if you have AMD or Intel then D3D11 would be the best.
To play Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 on Pcsx2, you will have to patch the pcsx2.exe with a (4gb patcher).

I have a like to Mega here: (https://mega.nz/#!TR5xDSLZ!OVNnWwMtg5Yr3...2vNDUObhPs)

Run the patch then choose the pcsx2.exe & it will be patched to a 4gb limit.

You also will have to change (Gdsx video plugin settings to 2x native) in your resolution so, you don't get the split screen bug.

Once you do that it doesn't matter what you render the video in dx9, dx11 or opengl hardware.

(02-04-2016, 07:29 AM)Victus Wrote: [ -> ]First off you'll have to excuse my lack of "techy knowledge" on this subject. I've searched multiple forums but the solutions don't really seem to make any sense to me.
What I have done at this point:
- Fiddled around with the plugin; If I change the resolution to 4x native, the left half of the right screen (if that makes any sense) looks fantastic, but the other side is the low resolution.
- The fps I do know how to edit but I don't know what the ideal fps for that game would be or if it would make any difference to play around with those numbers
-The F9 command does get rid of the "split-screen" however it does drop it down to the painfully low graphical settings (seen on the right of the SS)
I'll post a SS w/ this if anyone needs it to get a better idea of what i'm dealing with, otherwise, like I said, I've looked over whatever solutions I can find that have been posted on various forums but it's a bit like trying to read another language to me, but I would greatly appreciate any help (and patience) anyone could provide.
Thank you in advance.

To play Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 on Pcsx2, you will have to patch the pcsx2.exe with a (4gb patcher).

I have a like to Mega here: (https://mega.nz/#!TR5xDSLZ!OVNnWwMtg5Yr3...2vNDUObhPs)

You also will have to change (Gdsx video plugin settings to 2x native) in your resolution so, you don't get the split screen bug.

Once you do that it doesn't matter what you render the video in dx9, dx11 or opengl hardware.

(02-04-2016, 07:29 AM)Victus Wrote: [ -> ]First off you'll have to excuse my lack of "techy knowledge" on this subject. I've searched multiple forums but the solutions don't really seem to make any sense to me.
What I have done at this point:
- Fiddled around with the plugin; If I change the resolution to 4x native, the left half of the right screen (if that makes any sense) looks fantastic, but the other side is the low resolution.
- The fps I do know how to edit but I don't know what the ideal fps for that game would be or if it would make any difference to play around with those numbers
-The F9 command does get rid of the "split-screen" however it does drop it down to the painfully low graphical settings (seen on the right of the SS)
I'll post a SS w/ this if anyone needs it to get a better idea of what i'm dealing with, otherwise, like I said, I've looked over whatever solutions I can find that have been posted on various forums but it's a bit like trying to read another language to me, but I would greatly appreciate any help (and patience) anyone could provide.
Thank you in advance.

Once you do that it doesn't matter what you render the video in dx9, dx11 or opengl hardware.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2