..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.6 Blank/Black screen at start..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(04-10-2010, 10:58 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Unmount the ISO, use linuz ISO plugin to read the ISO directly.

right right i forgot to unmount it thanks, but i also am getting really HORRIBAD graphics with a Nvidia 9800 GT can use anything but zero's plugin my card doesnt handle the sse stuff?
Huh? Just use GSdx and set an internal resolution that your card can handle
Only one i could get to run was ssse2 but even then it looks like this

[Image: 51166883.jpg]

Amd 64 4000+ 2.64ghz
Nvidia 9800 GT
2g DDR2
Get the March 11 plugin pack from here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
And use the new GSdx it includes. And also, run the game via File->Run CD/DVD
Run the game with "File > run cd/dvd" or with the latest beta.
tried doing that the other day it wouldnt go passed the ps2 browser that way

I got the graphics to work right with the new gdsx plugins thanks guys still couldnt get run -> cd/dvd to work properly
You have misconfigured your CDVD plugin then. What are you using? If you have an ISO image, don't mount it and run it with Linuz ISO
not really much i could "do" to configure the CDVD plugin....set a destination...thats all you get? oh well got it working 100% now with a little tweaking waiting for replys thanks for all the help to get it to work Laugh
(03-30-2009, 02:40 AM)millie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
I need some help with this problem I am having with the latest version of pcsx2 i.e. 0.9.6. I think I have configured everything correctly, plugins and the bios following the official guide. So I have no idea what's up, I am getting a blank/black screen at the start and never seem to be able to get passed it. PCSX2 reports 'Game runnin', but I dont see any game Sad.

My hardware is a Quad Core q6700 with 4gb of ram and a 8600 geforce card. Please help me, my head hurts from trying to figure out what I am doing wrong..

I have same problem too. I tried run cd/dvd and tried with iso... same. Can somebody help me pls? Thnks I can post log too.
Ok, I fixed my problem so you un-mount the game use Linuz look for the iso on your comp/laptop.
Run the game and fixed.
(04-21-2010, 10:35 AM)ski Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2009, 02:40 AM)millie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
I need some help with this problem I am having with the latest version of pcsx2 i.e. 0.9.6. I think I have configured everything correctly, plugins and the bios following the official guide. So I have no idea what's up, I am getting a blank/black screen at the start and never seem to be able to get passed it. PCSX2 reports 'Game runnin', but I dont see any game Sad.

My hardware is a Quad Core q6700 with 4gb of ram and a 8600 geforce card. Please help me, my head hurts from trying to figure out what I am doing wrong..

I have same problem too. I tried run cd/dvd and tried with iso... same. Can somebody help me pls? Thnks I can post log too.

I just posted it under your post so I had the same problem but I fooled around and got it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8