..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 and CS:GO VAC BAN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah I should not be banned for it. 99%, but i would just be sure.

Thanks.
Refract there can be an issue sometimes though. If Steam/VAC notices there's an injector inplace there can be very rare a ban happening, but the chance is so small it should be just fine.
(02-28-2016, 01:06 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't even come remotely close to being detected by VAC.

The name is different from any other cheat tool, nor does it attach itself to CS:GO.

(02-28-2016, 03:20 PM)StriFe Wrote: [ -> ]Refract there can be an issue sometimes though. If Steam/VAC notices there's an injector inplace there can be very rare a ban happening, but the chance is so small it should be just fine.

But is there any injector in PCSX2?
I leave PCSX2 and various games that use VAC open all the time. That includes rocket league and CS go. I've never had any issues.
(02-28-2016, 01:06 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't even come remotely close to being detected by VAC.

The name is different from any other cheat tool, nor does it attach itself to CS:GO.

(02-28-2016, 04:09 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]I leave PCSX2 and various games that use VAC open all the time. That includes rocket league and CS go. I've never had any issues.

How long time have you been doing that?
It doesn't matter how long it's been done.

Stop being paranoid, you won't get VAC banned for running PCSX2 on the background.
Thanks Ryudo.
(02-28-2016, 02:54 PM)doctorg Wrote: [ -> ]cool, thank you! so you can confirm that i wont get a vac ban?..

Just the last question...

These cheats in PCSX2 (like speedhacks) can VAC detect them as a CS:GO cheat or other cheat?
Quote:These cheats in PCSX2 (like speedhacks) can VAC detect them as a CS:GO cheat or other cheat?

They are NOT cheats, they are hacks which only influence the internal emulation state of PCSX2 and wouldn't influence a third party application in any way.
So VAC would not see it as a cheat?

And as the last final question... is there any injection dll files in PCSX2 folders ?
Pages: 1 2 3