..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 GSX 9 plugin not working (Windows 10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I want to use PCSX2 on my laptop, but when I try to use the "GSdx 5875 18.00 SSE2 video plugin", the emulador says " PCSX2 is not responding"

It might be windows 10 problem, because my friend Laptop has windows 7 and it works great

I have direct X, but I don't know maybe there's something missing. On my computer says I have Direct X 12, if I input on cmd the command : dxdiag

Here are some pictures of the emulator log:

Thank you for your attention,
we don't support old pcsx2 versions. please update at least to latest stable
The latest pcsx2 version is 1.4...update and try again
Also keep in mind that you can't use OpenGL with your HD4600 video card(pcsx2 crashes if you use OGL with Intel video card)
(03-19-2016, 08:13 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Also keep in mind that you can't use OpenGL with your HD4600 video card(pcsx2 crashes if you use OGL with Intel video card)
Yes, you can.
The last time I check(not long ago),using OGL with my HD460,pcsx2 was always crashing.
Maybe it's fixed now,I don't know
(03-19-2016, 11:40 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]The last time I check(not long ago),using OGL with my HD460,pcsx2 was always crashing.
Maybe it's fixed now,I don't know

Geneally speaking it depends on the driver quality. On linux, it works fine from Sandy Bridge to Sky Lake. On windows, I think you need at least Haswell GPU (or maybe next one).
Please fix World Fantasista 3D glich?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.