..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Missing body parts (DBZ:BT3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi again, I have DBZ:BT3 problem presented on attachment.
It occurs quite often, sometimes it's just one hole, but it happens that there are no leg in character's body!
I tried to do something with it (changing some settings in PCSX) but nothing changes.
Please help me fix this with no FPS decrease (my PC is low but there are still 60 FPS).

PCSX 1.4.0
OpenGL Renderer
If there are more info needed then i'll send it Smile

[attachment=59446]
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Intel Core i5-3210M @ 2.50GHz
nVidia GeForce GT 630M
RAM: 4Gb
Windows 7 Ultimate
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I'm playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (the only game with this problem).
Video plugin settings in attachment.

[attachment=59453]
Is the issue resolved when you set CRC hack Level to Aggressive ?
Actually I have Agressive Plus, but I changed to it two days ago, this problem showed up about month ago.
you aren't using any speedhack ?
did you try other renderer sucha as directx 11 ?
I'm using Agressive Plus, there are some speedhacks (attachment; sorry, but it's in Polish language).
I'll try DirectX 11 Hard/Software now Wink

[attachment=59454]
alright.
try setting the preset to safest
Pages: 1 2