..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Low fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys.. I had dowloaded the latest version of the emulator (PCSX2 0.9.6). And then after looking at compatibility list, i decided to try dotHack\\GU : Rebirth, it running smoothly until i engaged battle, the emulator crashed. So, i looking for a solution in this forum, after using the solution (on speed hack and advanced option) i can engaged the battle. but when i engaged in battle, fps become slow and it kinda "laggy" when battle. Is there any comfiguration that really can make i play dotHack without having a low fps? Hope anyone can share their configuration..

btw, this is my computer specs.

Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q6600
NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT
2 GB RAM
I dont have this game but you can try with some old gsdx like gsdx.0.1.7 if that can increase fps, try native res too for your gpu and try software mode (SW3/4) On latest gsdx v.834 0.1.14 for your quad cpu.
(03-31-2009, 01:08 PM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have this game but you can try with some old gsdx like gsdx.0.1.7 if that can increase fps, try native res too for your gpu and try software mode (SW3/4) On latest gsdx v.834 0.1.14 for your quad cpu.

I tried with old gsdx(gsdx.0.1.7), the game running smoothly, but there occur one more problem. when i use this gsdx, my play screen blinking all the time. is there anything that i could do to fixed it?
check to see that you don't have VUSkip set in Config->Cpu. Smile
(03-31-2009, 07:17 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]check to see that you don't have VUSkip set in Config->Cpu. Smile

Urm, when i not use vuskip, it become slower.. lol
well that's what you'll get with VUSkip. Smile (it's your choice Tongue)