..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZOgl 0.19.187
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow emulators! Laugh
This is my first thread on the forum, because I'm shy and hate doing these things.. ^^
I've been searching the internet and particularly this forum for a plugin to help me with my Sonic Unleashed Tongue
Yeah I know it's one of the worst games to emulate, as some of you said, but I still want to get the best experience and this plugin will do the best. There used to be a great video on youtube with exactly what I wanted, where I got the plugin and used it for a while. Now I decided to play it again and nothing goes right. Any help please?
This is the video if anybody is wondering: *Warez link*
Please help me find a Windows version of ZZOgl 0.19.187 Sad
Edit: GSdx-ShadeBoost-v4-SSE2 is a great one too it removes all lag and increases graphics to get a little bit more crist, but my emulator fails to detect it.
I installed pcsx2 properly and all the plugins are working fine, except any new plugin I try to add. This is really weird and I would like help with that too..

Thanks a ton in advance. I want to see a discussion going so that future people visiting this thread will get all the help they need! <3
we don't accept warez talk here.