..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dark Cloud Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm already using an ISO, but I'll give those other plugins a try.
(04-02-2009, 03:09 AM)TheOneSin Wrote: [ -> ]I've been able to play Dark Cloud for a while now without too many problems (mainly a bit of lag in the second dungeon), but I've hit a complete block right now. In the town of Queens, there is a cutscene after you enter this one section where you'll start talking to an NPC. The scene plays fine until JUST as the characters are about at talk, and crashes. I'm not really familiar with the emulator, so I'm not sure what to try in order to fix this.

Another question that may or may not be specifically related to Dark Cloud, is that my save states don't work. They seem to save just fine, but when I go to load them, I get an error saying they're corrupted and the emulator seems to lock up.
Yeh I'm trying to run Dark Cloud too, how did you get the controller to work? I get to the loading screen and it doesn't register me pressing the keys. Should I use Lilypad?
Yeah, I used Lilypad for setting up my controller.
how do u get rid of this:
[Image: 15z4heb.png]
that is just only for mapping keys that you want ignored.
(04-02-2009, 11:32 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]that is just only for mapping keys that you want ignored.
i wish i could understand what u just said. (I'm fairly new.)
I got the drift though. Its nothing to do with why my keyboard isn' working. Why doesnt my game work then? I play it and the keys on the keyboard do nothing. Any Ideas?
Go to Pad 1 and assign keys to both the dpad and the left analogue stick.
THAT DIDNT WORK Sad
(04-02-2009, 08:22 AM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]Make an ISO for that game and Try with that ISO and other plugin rather than peops. Like linuzcdvd.0.8. Cdvd.1.0, gigahertzcdvd.

Tried this, but the game still froze at the same point.

As for my plugin settings:
Gsdx9
Resolution: Windowed
Renderer: Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Shader: Pixel Shader 3.0
Interlacing: Weave tff (saw-tooth)
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
D3D internal res: 1024x1024
NLOOP hack grayed
Texture filtering checked
Alpha correction (FBA) checked
All other unchecked