..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dark Cloud Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
if you have a Gamepad (for pc, or an adaptor for your PS2 one/ps3 pad with driver) use SSXPad and you shouldn't have any issues.as for lillypad, I don't use it, sorry.
If you was talking to me, that didn't fix my freezing issue. If not, forget I said this.
at what point does it freeze?
It's in the first post.
well about your savestate issue just don't use zerogs savestates with gsdx savestates, the same the other way around too. Smile
and about your crash issue can't help ya since i don't play dark cloud Blush
Might I ask why you bothered posting then if you've never even played the game?

Anyway, to anyone who actually HAS played through the game, is there a fix for this problem? Or is it just one of those cases there the game was broken by an emulator update?
Yeah, my game is still crashing. I'm still using the settings I posted earlier, and have tried running the game in the the latest versions of the emulator (normal and beta) and it still crashes at the same part I mentioned in the first post.

Any help would be great, as I really want to play this game. Thanks.
Hmmm...strange...

Dark Cluod1 is still crashing??

Is this Dark Cluod1?? or "Dark Cluod2"??
Dark Cloud 1.
The exact same thing is happening to me. Toan walks up to that guy at the docks and freezes just before he talks to him. >< I dont know what to do
Pages: 1 2 3 4